Worley Vacancies 2022 notification out for Manager: Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering (CSA) Jobs. Apply for Worley Jobs in Johannesburg. Check Latest Worley Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Worley Vacancies at Official Worley Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.worley.com.
Worley Vacancies 2022 Apply for Manager: Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering (CSA) Jobs in Johannesburg
Worley has released a Manager: Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering (CSA) job notification at www.worley.com Careers website. Worley has displayed vacant seats for the post of Manager: Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering (CSA) vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Worley official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Worley job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Manager: Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering (CSA)|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Worley Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary ⇒||R 5,80,500.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||20 Feb 2022|
Worley Job Description
Main Purpose of Job:
- To oversee the Civil / Structural / Architectural Engineering discipline for all customer sector groups for Worley in South Africa, collaborating with other locations globally as required.
This will be achieved through the following:
- Maintaining capacity and capability in accordance with operational requirements.
- Ensuring quality assurance to discipline personnel.
- Promoting technical excellence within the discipline.
- Participating in project initiatives.
- Supporting operations with their access to markets.
- Interfacing with other disciplines.
- Implementing Worley systems within the discipline department.
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Strategic management of projects
- Technical Evaluation and Risk
- Development of Standards & SID’s
- Financial Management
- Manage department resources
- Stakeholder management
- Knowledge Management
- Contribute to HSE Management
- Excellent written & verbal communication, interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent problem solver and analytical thinker
- Always maintain good ethical behaviour & practices
- Excellent presentation skills
- Team leadership & initiative
- Ability to multitask
- Good problem solver and analytical thinker
- Works well under pressure
- Escalate issues timeously with relevant line manager
- Technical accuracy, completeness of data and adherence to the task.
- Technical Writing ability
- Good people management skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge & application of safety policies and procedures
- Extensive Knowledge of relevant legislation and codes of good practice (e.g., MHSA, labour legislation, OHSA) and regulatory requirements
- Broad Knowledge of Engineering Design & Principles
- Extensive Knowledge of National and International Standards
- Extensive knowledge of CSA Engineering tools / Software
- Intimate Knowledge of and application of SANS/IEC
- Extensive understanding of project control’s function
- Good Multi-Office Project Experience
- Extensive Multi-Project Phase Experience
- Thorough understanding of the project requirements as they relate to scope, cost and schedule.
- Minimum 15 years plus relevant prior experience and additional training.
- At least 5 years of relevant Project Lead Engineer experience
- Proficient understanding of the EPCM project delivery requirement in the Mining, Mineral & Metals or Hydrocarbons industry sectors.
- Proficient understanding and relationships with key customers.
Special Conditions Attached to the Job:
May be required to travel locally or internationally to other Worley offices, Customer and / or Supplier sites.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative, and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality, and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
Education/ Minimum Requirements:
- BSc, BEng, BTech or MSc in Civil Engineering
- Professional registration with ECSA (Pr. Eng. or Pr. Tech Eng.)
- Additional qualification in Project Management will be advantageous
- Expert knowledge of applicable theories, practices, and accepted procedures