WFP Vacancies 2022 notification out for Logistics Assistant SC5 Jobs. Apply for WFP Jobs in Johannesburg. Check Latest WFP Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for WFP Vacancies at Official WFP Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.wfp.org.
WFP Vacancies 2022 Apply for Logistics Assistant SC5 Jobs in Johannesburg
WFP has released a Logistics Assistant SC5 job notification at www.wfp.org Careers website. WFP has displayed vacant seats for the post of Logistics Assistant SC5 vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the World Food Programme official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original WFP job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Logistics Assistant SC5|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||WFP Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary ⇒||R 98,909.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||Untill Fill|
WFP Job Description
In accordance with WFP policies, procedures and guidelines, the incumbent will perform business activities to support Bureau functions in Invoice Processing and deliver required services in order to ensure efficiency of unit performance. To implement well-defined standard logistics/supply chain processes and activities to enable effective delivery of goods and services for all delivery
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
- Provide support to logistics operations and activities, following standard processes and facilitating, directly or indirectly, the effective delivery of food assistance to beneficiaries.
- Timely processing of Logistics transport & services payments to authorised vendors.
- Ensure that payment functions in SAP system are done according to WFP policies, guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures in place.
- Ensuring accurate and updated invoice tracking reports and registry. (Both Excel and Corporate Invoice Tracking System).
- Ensure query Free Invoices are processed within credit terms and internal timelines set.
- For Transport Invoices, ensure correctness, quality & integrity of commodity accounting data.
- Follow up on Queries relating to Invoices internally & with vendors.
- Respond to a variety of technical queries/requests for support, following standard processes, and obtaining guidance as required, to ensure timely and accurate resolution of all enquiries with a high standard of client service mind-set.
- Follow Up and reporting of any internal problems with funding, Purchase Orders and Fund Reservations and to management if required.
- Communicating with all service providers (transporters, agents and superintendents) on status of their invoice payments and attend to queries.
- Liaising with finance unit on invoice payments and attend to queries.
- Filing and documentation management.
4Ps CORE ORGANISATIONAL CAPABILITIES
- Understand and communicate the Strategic Objectives: Helps teammates articulate WFP’s Strategic Objectives.
- Be a force for positive change: Suggests potential improvements to team’s work processes to supervisor.
- Make the mission inspiring to our team: Explains the impact of WFP activities in beneficiary communities to teammates.
- Make our mission visible in everyday actions: Articulates how own unit’s responsibilities will serve WFP’s mission.
- Look for ways to strengthen people’s skills: Trains junior teammates on new skills and capabilities.
- Create an inclusive culture: Seeks opportunities to work with people from different backgrounds.
- Be a coach & provide constructive feedback: Serves as a peer coach for colleagues in same area of work.
- Create an “I will”/”We will” spirit: Tracks progress toward goals and shares this information on a regular basis with supervisor.
- Encourage innovation & creative solutions: Explores ways to consistently be more efficient and accurate in own areas of work and shares new methods of work with colleagues.
- Focus on getting results: Focuses on getting results and tracks trends in completion rates for own tasks to identify opportunities for efficiency.
- Make commitments and make good on commitments: Takes responsibility for own tasks and notifies supervisor as soon as possible of potential delays in meeting deadlines or commitments.
- Be Decisive: Independently decides what action to take when faced with critical choices in the workplace or in dangerous situations in the field.
- Connect and share across WFP units: Suggests opportunities for partnering with other units to supervisor.
- Build strong external partnerships: Identifies opportunities to work with colleagues and partners in the field towards common goals.
- Be politically agile & adaptable: Develops an understanding of the value of WFP’s teams and external partners in fulfilling team’s goals and objectives.
- Be clear about the value WFP brings to partnerships: Aligns own activities with supervisor’s priorities to fulfill internal and external partner needs.