Universum Job Vacancies 2022 notification out for Account Manager Jobs. Apply for Universum Jobs in Johannesburg. Check Latest Universum Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Universum Vacancies at Official Universum Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at universum.co.za.
Universum Vacancies 2022 Apply for Account Manager Jobs in Johannesburg
Universum has released a Account Manager job notification at universum.co.za Careers website. Universum has displayed vacant seats for the post of Account Manager vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Universum official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Universum job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Account Manager|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Universum Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary ⇒||R 617,718.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||On Going|
Universum Job Description
Life is too short to be the right person but in the wrong job… that’s the message we share with our clients, as well as a motto we live by ourselves.
At Universum, we are passionate about creating winning employer brand strategies for our clients across every industry and all corners of the globe. We help our clients to figure out what people love most about working for them, and then how to develop and activate those messages in order to create that love match with the perfect people for their company.
With more choices available to top talent than ever before, employers need to work harder than ever to stand out and win the hearts of their future workforce, fueling desire through employer brands that talent will fall in love with. This is what we help our clients to do.
We don’t just lead the employer branding industry, we shape it. This is because we are passionate, fast, exciting, and focused! We win business & build our company through data driven insights, with open minds we listen to what our clients and their target talent have to say – creating bespoke & authentic solutions for our customers.
Join our team as an Account Manager
This business critical role requires a passionate employer branding enthusiast. We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager who wants to be an important part of our growth. As a confident and aspiring business professional, your energy and personal development will thrive when you join the world’s largest and most prominent employer branding organization.
Boosted by our platform, credibility, colleagues and enviable clients and accounts that this position will be supported by, the main objective of this role is to strategically grow Universum’s business in South Africa through a balanced combination of developing existing clients and bringing on new ones.
Key elements of this role include:
- Manage opportunity pipeline- identifying and securing new business opportunities and engaging new and existing through lead identification, consultative sales processes, proposal writing, and presentation delivery
- Maintain and update CRM system
- Working closely with HR-leaders and C-level executives within region´s largest organizations to sell and implement solutions that enable them to stand out as an employer, and hire & retain the best talent for their companies
- Building and managing an active account pipeline through strong, long-lasting relationships with multiple clients
- Accelerating sales cycles to grow the in-region business
- Achieving targets and business development is a key performance indicator for this job, most of your time will be spent on lead identification, consultative sales processes, proposal writing, and delivery presentations
What we’re looking for:
- You should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent – preferably in business, marketing, design, or technology subjects.
- You should have 3-8 years experience with Account Management.
- Preferably industry experience – from Employer Branding, Talent and Recruitment, Marketing agencies, Consulting businesses and understands the value of EB.
- You should have an understanding of market research and how to translate it into actionable advice.
- Understand how to work with monthly quota and KPIs, keeping track of records of quota fulfillment and target achievement.
- English language skills, any additional language is a plus!
- High energy and enthusiasm, you should have consultative and social selling skills as well as negotiation, presentation, advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- A willingness to try new things, an entrepreneurial spirit and a “can-do” attitude as well as autonomy, drive and competitiveness.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new processes and environments, a curious and self-motivated mindset – to solve problems and define your career path.
- International experience (either from work or studies)
A little bit about us….
Universum is the trusted employer branding partner to over 2000 of the world’s largest and most progressive employers, including many Fortune 500
companies. The results of our surveys and trend reports are continually published in prominent media outlets around the globe including Forbes, CNNMoney, Harvard Business Review, Straits Times, Singapore Business Times, and many more.
We are the global leader in employer branding – delivering critical talent market insights, winning brand strategies, and compelling story-led communications and brand activation that enables employers to attract, engage and retain the workforces they need to compete and thrive in their industries.
Universum is part of StepStone, one of the leading global e-recruitment firms. We are all leaders and responsible for our individual and collective work environments. We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity makes teams better and proud of the diversity of our workforce.