Udemy Vacancies 2022 notification out for Enterprise Account Executive – Udemy Business Jobs. Apply for Udemy Jobs in South Africa. Check Latest Udemy Government Jobs in South Africa. How to Apply for Udemy Vacancies at Official Udemy Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.udemy.com.
Udemy Vacancies 2022 Apply for Enterprise Account Executive – Udemy Business Jobs in South Africa
Udemy has released a Enterprise Account Executive – Udemy Business job notification at www.udemy.com Careers website. Udemy has displayed vacant seats for the post of Enterprise Account Executive – Udemy Business vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Udemy official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Udemy job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Enterprise Account Executive – Udemy Business|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Udemy Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in South Africa|
|Salary ⇒||R 11,94,596.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||26 Feburary 2022|
Udemy Job DescriptionABOUT UDEMYUdemy is a global marketplace for learning and teaching online. More than 50 million consumers and several thousand companies around the globe trust Udemy’s technical & soft skills to close the skills gap. Our customers can choose from an extensive portfolio of 150,000 courses taught by 57,000 expert instructors from over 65 countries.Udemy for Business is a curated solution of business-relevant and technical courses delivered through a simple platform to provide your employees with the most engaging learning experience. Our business is on a growth trajectory that offers fantastic career opportunities. We are a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious commitment to delivering the best possible learning and teaching experiences. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other on a daily basis.Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco with our EMEA headquarters based in Dublin city centre. Our EMEA business is growing fast and we are looking for great people to join our fantastic business. Our sales teams are rapidly expanding whereby we are hiring in Dublin and in the larger markets in EMEA to support our Commercial business growth.ABOUT THE ROLE:Udemy has a track record of hiring top talent. This role is an exciting one for an experienced and excellent Enterprise Account Executive whereby the successful candidate will get the opportunity to help build out a market for Udemy Business in the EMEA region. The successful candidate will be part of a business that has ambitious growth plans based on current business trajectory. Key to these growth plans will be delivering progressive revenue goals and building out an Enterprise business in the major EMEA markets.You will have the opportunity to help Enterprise organisations in the region in their quest to train and upskill their employees in this dynamic world. You will report to and work closely with the EMEA Enterprise Sales Director and be a key part of the Udemy for Business EMEA commercial team. The role will be a very interesting one whereby it will require a broad range of skills from relationship building to full sales cycle to cross functional collaboration, and so on. If you are passionate about Enterprise sales, highly successful, passionate about customers, intellectually curious and keen to work for an exciting scale-up business maybe this role is for you?
- Build out an Enterprise customer base and help ignite the overall region in terms of Revenue growth.
- Help manage the relevant inbound leads through the full sales cycle.
- Ensure a strong and consistent outbound cadence with a view to bringing multiple new Enterprise logos to Udemy.
- Beat revenue and activity targets on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Accurately forecast new sales pipelines along with add-on bookings
- Lead the charge in the region and across core sales responsibilities including acquiring clients; up-selling customers, building pipeline; negotiating and selling Udemy’s proposition.
- Bring potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs.
- Ensure an outstanding customer experience is achieved
- Analyse the various data points available to determine opportunities within the region.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales/Business Development, Customer Success, Marketing, Content, etc. to drive the business forwardCollaborate with the leadership team and sales operations to identify strategies, and processes to better achieve revenue goals.
- Develop and execute account plans to deliver quarterly revenue goals
Minimum Expectations for Success:
#LI-RemoteAbout UdemyWe believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, millions of students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
- At least 12 years relevant sales experience.
- Significant experience selling into large Enterprise organisations (full sales cycle).
- Significant experience and competence developing relationships at C-Level
- Exceptional skills in prospecting, discovery, presentation, buying behaviours, and overcoming objections
- Proven track record of a successful out-bound cadence
- Successful track record of quota attainment as a senior individual contributor
- Strong understanding of SaaS business and what great looks like
- A high energy and optimistic team-player with strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong drive for results, while retaining a focus on consistently delivering a great customer experience.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and other sales tools
- Get-it-done mindset: not afraid to roll up your sleeves, getting into the data and analyses yourself and doing what it takes to get the job done – while also thinking and acting at a strategic level.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail and the skill of dealing with ambiguity
- Strong team player and supporter
- Ability to work in a fast-growing and dynamic environment.