Tsebo Group Vacancies 2022 notification out for Cleaner Jobs. Apply for Tsebo Group Jobs in South Africa. Check Latest Tsebo Group Government Jobs in South Africa. How to Apply for Tsebo Group Vacancies at Official Tsebo Group Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.tsebo.com.
Tsebo Group Vacancies 2022 Apply for Cleaner Jobs in South Africa
Tsebo Group has released a Cleaner job notification at www.tsebo.com Careers website. Tsebo Group has displayed vacant seats for the post of Cleaner vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Tsebo Solutions Group official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Tsebo Group job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Cleaner|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Tsebo Group Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in South Africa|
|Salary ⇒||R 91,502.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||01 Feburary 2022|
Tsebo Group Job Description
As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimize their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimize our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
Tsebo Cleaning Solutions a division of Tsebo Solutions Group is now the third largest cleaning provider in South Africa with over 150 contracts across the country and a staff compliment of over 12,000 cleaning professionals. We provide hospital-level cleaning services, no matter the environment – a heritage that translates into a service ethos and cleaning standards of the very highest quality.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Identify and action cleaning opportunities, in addition to set tasks
• Complete cleaning tasks within a specified time
• Cleaning in offices/wards, public areas and areas as specified by your line manager
• Maintain Tsebo hygiene standards as prescribed
• Maintain and promote customer and client relationships
Skills and Competencies
• Previous experience in cleaning
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work with little supervision
• Knowledge of how to operate cleaning equipment – buffing machine and managing of equipment
• High energy levels
• Personal appearance and hygiene
• Soft skills (Smile, greeting of clients)
• Grade 11
• Added advantage if you have a driver’s license and a PDP