TotalEnergies Vacancies 2022 notification out for Assets Coordinator Jobs. Apply for TotalEnergies Jobs in Cape Town. Check Latest TotalEnergies Government Jobs in Western Cape. How to Apply for TotalEnergies Vacancies at Official TotalEnergies Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.total.co.za.
TotalEnergies Vacancies 2022 Apply for Assets Coordinator Jobs in Cape Town
TotalEnergies has released a Assets Coordinator job notification at www.total.co.za Careers website. TotalEnergies has displayed vacant seats for the post of Assets Coordinator vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the TotalEnergies official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original TotalEnergies job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Assets Coordinator|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||TotalEnergies Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary ⇒||R 183,335.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||24 Feb 2022|
TotalEnergies Job Description
TotalGaz Legal Department is looking for an Assets Coordinator to join their team. The job activities are to:
- Ensure all company operational assets are accounted for and well documented through efficient management.
- Ensure proper storage of recovered assets along with new and revalidated bulk and small equipment.
- Confirm that all fixed assets are barcoded and where assets are identified as redundant to be recommended for disposal or sale.
- Ensuring records are in place of recovered bulk assets to the appropriate storage site.
- To provide continued support to all internal and external stakeholders relating to the physical verification of fixed assets.
- Complete and issue a detailed monthly report on small and bulk assets through performance KPI’s
- Conducting regular site visits/audits on equipment (TGSA owned and client sites) – and issue visit/activity reports and action plans.
- Correspond with suppliers on CASM software.
- Drafting of departmental procedures for asset management and insurance.
- Attending to monthly property rental invoicing.
- Project manage the process on property valuations.
- Assist with the collection of documents, submission, monitoring and reporting of company insurance claims.
- Facilitate the annual company insurance renewals and collecting of information.
- Conducting site visits/audits at depots and company owned property to check legal compliance to the OSH Act and regulations.
- Monitoring action plan close-outs on non-compliances identified within the OSH compliance audit.
- Ensure employee access to online HSE compliance management portal.
- Financial Accounting/Management, Risk & Insurance Or other relevant Business Management diploma/degree or equivalent.
- 1-3 years working experience in the financial or operations side, in the downstream oil or LPG industry.
- A strong knowledge of the LPG equipment manufacturing industry, e.g.: cylinders, valves, tanks, pumps etc.
- A specific understanding of the risk profiles related to the LPG industry and an interest in Health and Safety.
- A good knowledge of all relevant legislation that impacts on the Operations and Safety functions, e.g., OHS-Act and Regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- SAP work experience
- Service orientated
Offer ID 50936BR
Metier Facility Services
Region, department, area South Africa
Workplace location (Precisions/Keywords) CAPE TOWN-TYGER VALLEY CHAMBERS 2(ZAF)
Employment type Regular position
Experience level required Less than 3 years
Employer company TOTALGAZ SOUTHERN AFRICA (PTY) LTD
Branch Marketing & Services