The Focus Group Vacancies 2022 notification out for Brand Marketing Specialist Jobs. Apply for The Focus Group Jobs in Cape Town. Check Latest The Focus Group Government Jobs in Western Cape. How to Apply for The Focus Group Vacancies at Official The Focus Group Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.focusgroup.co.za.
The Focus Group Vacancies 2022 Apply for Brand Marketing Specialist Jobs in Cape Town
The Focus Group has released a Brand Marketing Specialist job notification at www.focusgroup.co.za Careers website. The Focus Group has displayed vacant seats for the post of Brand Marketing Specialist vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the The Focus Group official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original The Focus Group job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Brand Marketing Specialist|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||The Focus Group Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary ⇒||R 25,000.00-33,000.00 Monthly|
|Last Date ⇒||25 Feburary 2022|
The Focus Group Job Description
The incumbent is responsible for implementing brand marketing strategies across all touchpoints, including social media and digital placement; brand activations; out of home and print. The candidate would work on the brands within the company. The incumbent will need to execute, measure, evaluate, and analyse the marketing campaigns and optimise them on an ongoing basis, reporting to the Brand Marketing Manager
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- National Diploma/Degree or relevant equivalent professional qualification or corresponding NQF Level qualification advantageous but not required
- 2-3 years digital and social media industry related experience;
- Solid knowledge of campaign management which would include multi-layered executions such as activations/events, marketing and Promotions and post campaign analyses
- Driver’s license
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Ability to implement marketing strategies and plans, including implementation of activations
- Experience with budgeting, reporting and analysis on digital and through the line marketing campaigns (Post campaign analyses)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent administration and organizational skills .
- Attention to detail and accuracy essential
- Ability to co-ordinate a number of projects and brands simultaneously.
- Clear, concise communicator with a wide variety of people on diverse projects.
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strategizing with station and marketing management on creative concepts for online, offline and on the ground campaigns,
- Implementation of fully integrated campaigns and social and digital communication plans in line with agreed upon strategies, image and positional goals, aligned to overall organisational objectives, under direction from the Brand Marketing Manager.
- On-going monitoring and measuring of brand and communication activity to improve results and maximise ROI to the company. This includes post-campaign activity. Ensuring that the appropriate and relevant information is gathered and shared in a timely manner to aide organisational decision making.
- Conduct and provide insights on market, competitor and internal research as agreed to with the Brand Marketing Manager
- Execution of station promotions and functions/activations and client events, covering the following brands under the company, should the company require their skill to be utilised within other company brands:
- Planning and execution through use of checklists and action reports
- Implement the event on the day by being the point of contact for all suppliers and enablers that makes the event possible in accordance with the brief provided by the business
- Budgeting of all relevant activations and reporting thereof to Brand Marketing Manager and key stakeholders
- Quarterly reporting of all activations and business-related activities to the Brand Marketing Manager
- Strategizing & ideating with key stakeholders on creative concepts for digital and social campaigns, physical activations and promotions
- Branding and corporate identity at all touchpoints
- Co-ordination and activation of internal events for the brands as well as other e.g. conference, end of fiscal / year parties) where required
- Involvement in community service projects that the stations and brands endorse as required
- Updating of brand marketing calendars