Tetra Tech Vacancies 2022 notification out for Chief of Party – South Africa Jobs. Apply for Tetra Tech Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest Tetra Tech Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Tetra Tech Vacancies at Official Tetra Tech Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.tetratech.com.
Tetra Tech Vacancies 2022 Apply for Chief of Party – South Africa Jobs in Pretoria
Tetra Tech has released a Chief of Party – South Africa job notification at www.tetratech.com Careers website. Tetra Tech has displayed vacant seats for the post of Chief of Party – South Africa vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Tetra Tech official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Tetra Tech job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Chief of Party – South Africa|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Tetra Tech Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 876,000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||25 Feburary 2022|
Tetra Tech Job Description
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech is searching for a Chief of Party (COP) for an anticipated USAID energy project for Southern Africa. The COP serves as the overall project manager and team leader. As the key liaison, the COP will be involved in all activities and tasks of the project. The position is a five-year fixed-term appointment with benefits and is contingent upon contract award. Non-South African candidates must be willing to relocate to Pretoria, South Africa for the duration of the project.
- Work closely with the client for the strategic vision and overall leadership of the project team and the team’s performance and achievement of all key objectives of the project.
- Ensure that USAID/Southern Africa is fully knowledgeable and engaged with Host Governments in Southern Africa on all aspects of their energy, economic research, and reform agenda.
- Responsible for ensuring the successful management, initiation, and completion of complex energy studies of significant importance to the Region.
- Provides technical advice on energy issues, economic research analyses, and economic policy recommendations for project activities, including sector specific issues.
- Manage the preparation of the project’s progress report, work-plans and other contractual deliverables
- Collaborate with the field-based operations team and home office staff on work-planning, activity design, scheduling and implementation, drafting technical justifications for client approvals, and reporting and budgeting
- Coordinate with the home office and the field-based operations team on the sourcing, recruiting, hiring and deployment and onboarding of staff, consultants and subcontractors
- Maintain and update the project budget to mitigate cost overruns
- Act as a liaison to the headquarters office in Arlington, VA for day-to-day problem solving
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Master’s degree in business administration, law, engineering, economics, finance, policy, or a related fieldEssential KSA’s required (experience, skills, education, certification, etc.):
- 13+ years’ experience on energy sector reform, utility performance, clean energy investment and power project development
- 8+ years’ experience managing international projects
- Demonstrated familiarity, and prior experience addressing energy sector challenges in the Southern African region.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Chief of Party/Deputy Chief of Party for large and complex energy-related policy reform, and/or local government projects
Valued but not required KSA’s:
- Prior experience with utility unbundling and energy sector restructuring desirable
- Prior experience with cross border power trade, and power pools desirable
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability – No calls or agencies
- Organization: 154 ESI