Tenneco Vacancies 2022 notification out for Managing Director Sub-Saharan Africa and General Manager Jobs. Apply for Tenneco Jobs in Johannesburg. Check Latest Tenneco Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Tenneco Vacancies at Official Tenneco Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.tenneco.com.
Tenneco Vacancies 2022 Apply for Managing Director Sub-Saharan Africa and General Manager Jobs in Johannesburg
Tenneco has released a Managing Director Sub-Saharan Africa and General Manager job notification at www.tenneco.com Careers website. Tenneco has displayed vacant seats for the post of Managing Director Sub-Saharan Africa and General Manager vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Tenneco official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Tenneco job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Managing Director Sub-Saharan Africa and General Manager|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Tenneco Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary ⇒||R 979,698.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||31 January 2022|
Tenneco Job Description
This is a great opportunity to join us as Managing Director Sub-Saharan Africa and General Manager South Africa, and become part of the Senior Management in our Motorparts BU. In this role you will manage business unit operations in Sub-Saharan Africa region to meet company goals; you will set regional business unit objectives and develop new business strategies to achieve these goals. You will report to Senior Vice President of Motorparts BU.
(+) Identify, develop and direct the implementation of business strategy within the agreed framework determined by Driv Motorparts.
- Establishment of a clear vision, values and strategic priorities and direction of the company that is well communicated and understood by all stakeholders.
- Development of plans that assist in the long term sales growth expectations of the corporation.
- To ensure that DRiV brands achieve and retain market leadership within each customer, market and product range.
- Regular business reviews with strategic customer and supplier partners.
- Provide direction for growth in terms of markets, products, sourcing, pricing and channels to market.
(+) Direct the organisations activities to achieve stated targets and standards for financial and trading performance
- Meeting of overall business metrics:
- Standard Margin
- Delivery Performance
(+) Leadership and People Management
- Develop an organisation structure to obtain the most effective utilisation of personnel.
- Provision of guidance to direct reports on a regular basis.
- Performance Goals exist for all key personnel and managed by direct reports.
- Regular performance and development reviews with direct reports.
- Personal development plans are established, where required.
- Recognise achievement by rewarding excellent performance by individuals or teams.
(+) Legal entity Management
- Meeting of overall business metrics of the region.
- Providing strategic direction to each of the operating units.
- Developing a sustainable Sub Saharan Africa business
- Promote co-operation between operating units.
- Ensuring good corporate governance, compliance with legislation and corporate policy, through the executive and management structures of the company.
- Maintain and develop organisational culture, values and reputation in its markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and other stakeholders.
- Provide advice on all matters relating to the Company’s responsibilities, functions and policies.
(+) Overall behaviour
- Execute the responsibilities of a company director according to lawful and ethical standards as referred to in the Companies Act and any additional current relevant legislation.
- Comply fully with applicable labour legislation.
- Provision of Input at Directors meetings through highlighting risk areas and exposure that the Corporation may have.
- Demonstrate commitment to the FM code of ethics.
- Introduction of innovation into the Corporation.
- Comply with all Environmental, Health and Safety requirements as advised by SHERQ department induction, policies and procedures
- Report any unsafe act and/or incident
- Conserve resources such as electricity and water
- Participate in SHERQ wellness days and EHS/SHERQ training
- Undertake to obey, comply and carry out all lawful and reasonable duties and instructions, as from time to time assigned by Executive/ SVP.
What will make you successful
- The proven ability to manage a team of people.
- At least 5 years experience at Senior Management level.
- Proven expertise in driving sales, marketing and distribution strategy within the automotive Aftermarket industry.
- A demonstrated commitment to customer service.
- The ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to fix and define the strategy of the Sub Saharan Africa Markets
- Excellence in establishing the best possible relationship with key customers.
- Business and organisation management.
- Promote and deliver agreed projects.
- Minimum/Essential: Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Desirable: MBA or MBL
- Minimum/Essential: 10 years management experience in the automotive sector
- Desirable: Extensive experience as an Aftermarket business manager
- Broad “generalist” skillset.
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.