SRG Limited Vacancies 2022 notification out for Site Administrator Jobs. Apply for SRG Limited Jobs in South Africa. Check Latest SRG Limited Government Jobs in South Africa. How to Apply for SRG Limited Vacancies at Official SRG Limited Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.srgfp.co.za.
SRG Limited Vacancies 2022 Apply for Site Administrator Jobs in South Africa
SRG Limited has released a Site Administrator job notification at www.srgfp.co.za Careers website. SRG Limited has displayed vacant seats for the post of Site Administrator vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the SRG Financial Recruitment Agency official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SRG Limited job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Site Administrator|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SRG Limited Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in South Africa|
|Salary ⇒||R 574,068.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||31 January 2022|
SRG Limited Job Description
We’re expanding our teams and are seeking an experienced, switched-on Project Site Administrator to be based onsite in our Whyalla operations.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a value-add role, someone who thrives off working in a fast-paced role and creating a good culture with Project and operational teams.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all administrative and coordination services which support the Project team.
- Coordination of all site personnel’s access paperwork
- Looking after New starters – including inductions and related site required documentation
- Assist Management with the maintenance of site rosters
- Collate and submit weekly timesheets for the team and liaise with payroll on any discrepancies
- Provide assistance in organizing travel and accommodation bookings
- Weekly invoicing including liaising with our clients
- Carry out purchasing including receipting of goods
- Filing and record-keeping requirements.
- Assist in the compilation of reports and management system requirements.
- Maintain stationery and office consumables.
- Maintain stock and purchases of PPE for employees.
- Adhoc duties within the Administrative and Accounts functions as requested by Management
- Organise training when required and maintain training records in conjunction with the HSE administrator
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and people skills
- Strong computer and systems skills and knowledge
- High attention to detail – experience with high volume invoicing/ purchasing
- Experience with TimeTarget will be highly regarded.
SRG Global is an engineering-led global specialist asset services, mining services and construction group built to solve the complex problems across the entire asset lifecycle. We bring a unique engineering mindset to every maintenance, mining and construction project we touch. Working across the entire asset lifecycle, we provide bespoke engineer, construction and sustain solutions for our customers. We thrive on making the complex simple. It’s what we get out of bed for every day. We’re also a global company, so we get to work on different projects and challenges in many different parts of the world.
If you have experience in this area and are willing to contribute as part of a high performance team, this is a perfect role for you. SRG Global fully support and promote organic growth within our organisation. This is an opportunity to gain further experience and career progression.
If you would like to join our team please click the “apply” button now.
No Agency Contact please – We do not accept unsolicited Agency CV’s.
- By submitting your personal information to SRG Global you consent to such information being collected, held, used and disclosed in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988
Job Type: Full-time