Spark Schools Vacancies 2022 notification out for Primary School PE Coach (IP) Jobs. Apply for Spark Schools Jobs in Johannesburg. Check Latest Spark Schools Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Spark Schools Vacancies at Official Spark Schools Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sparkschools.co.za.
Spark Schools Vacancies 2022 Apply for Primary School PE Coach (IP) Jobs in Johannesburg
Spark Schools has released a Primary School PE Coach (IP) job notification at www.sparkschools.co.za Careers website. Spark Schools has displayed vacant seats for the post of Primary School PE Coach (IP) vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Spark Schools official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Spark Schools job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Primary School PE Coach (IP)|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Spark Schools Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary ⇒||R 12,450.00 Monthly|
|Last Date ⇒||16 Feburary 2022|
Spark Schools Job Description
About SPARK Schools:
Watch our Vision Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOU0TYnNsZo
Take a tour of our Website: https://sparkschools.co.za/
SPARK Schools is a social impact disruptor and is leading change in the education space through its network of affordable private schools. The SPARK Schools network provide transformational education innovation through Africa’s first blended learning model, which elevates student achievement and provides the tools teachers need to serve their students effectively.
The blended learning model, which combines classroom teaching and online instruction, allows teachers to anticipate student needs and equips schools to provide personalized education at an affordable cost. SPARK Schools is pioneering this transformative education model to ensure the accessibility of university and careers for all.
SPARK Schools has a culture of collaboration, because getting South Africa to lead global education takes a team effort. We are innovators who strive for excellence through persistence and a sense of urgency to achieve SPARK Schools’ vision, mission and social transformational objectives. Our work environment is vibrant/cheerful, fast-paced/dynamic, engaging/stimulating, tech-enabled and data driven.
SPARK Schools is a high growth, mission and values-driven, entrepreneurial organisation, operating 17 primary schools and 1 high school and serving over 13 500 families. We are looking for dynamic people to join our team.
Reports To: Principal or Assistant Principal
Purpose of Role:
SPARK Schools PE coaches drive student achievement by overseeing the culture and effectiveness of physical education.
SPARK Schools PE coaches work directly with students in the school’s outdoor sports spaces to increase and maintain their health and wellness.
PE coaches are integral to the SPARK Schools “culture” and our commitment to rigorous, engaging learning experiences for our scholars.
● Create a positive student culture around physical education and maintain high behavioural expectations for all students.
● Use SPARK culture and behaviour management practices. Implement SPARK SEL (Social Emotional Learning) Curriculum.
● Supervise scholars during morning arrivals.
● Set up for SPARKs Fly.
● Actively coach students in the development of gross motor skills, team habits, and specific sports skills.
● Teach students about healthy eating, exercise, and hygiene habits, including positive choices they should make at home and at school.
● Create lesson plans aligned to network-wide PE curriculum and personalised for students.
● Plan strategies to stretch content and scholar outcomes during the course of the academic year.
● Take responsibility for PE equipment and report any damage.
● Communicate professionally with school staff and parents regarding students.
● Participate actively in staff development opportunities
● Conduct self in a professional manner at all SPARK Schools events and to all stakeholders.
Qualifications and Criteria:
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
● Grade 12 Certificate.
● Preferably studying a degree in Human Movement/ Sport Science.
● English language fluency.
● Clear criminal record
● SACE registration.
● Previous experience managing or working with primary school-aged children.
● Physical Education experience or training.
Skills and Mindset:
● Strong desire to be part of a vibrant and dynamic technology-driven work environment fostering creativity, collaboration and
an atmosphere that encourages and allows top performers to thrive.
● Strong desire to be part of a collaborative, team spirited and fast growing Social Impact Disruptor and Society Shaper who is
leading change in the education space in South Africa through transformational education innovation, ensuring the
accessibility of university and careers for all.
● Strong desire to be part of a learning culture with excellent career development and
advancement opportunities supported by individualised professional development, support and mentorship.
● Ability, Desire and Passion to deliver high quality transformational education at affordable fees to ensure the accessibility of
university and careers for all.
We are looking for ‘’GEMS’’ with the following attributes:
● Grit: Persistence through challenges.
● Excellence: A track record of high expectations personally and professionally.
● Mission and Vision Alignment: Understanding of and passion for the SPARK Schools
mission to provide excellent education at an affordable cost.
● Self Reflection: Finding the capacity to bring your best self to challenges and
- fair market linked remuneration
- performance-based annual bonuses and increases
- above average/good annual leave
- life, disability and funeral cover
- employee wellness support
- educational support & study leave
- individualised professional development, support and mentorship
- employee discount on school fees
- opportunities for career growth
R 12,450.00 per month cost to company
Position Type: Full Time
Locations: Johannesburg West Region
- SPARK Randpark Ridge
SPARK Schools may expire the posting of this advertisement at their own discretion.
Kindly note that should you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful.