SPAR Job Vacancies 2021 notification out for Category Controller Jobs. Apply for SPAR Jobs in Olifantsfontein. Check Latest SPAR Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for SPAR Vacancies at Official SPAR Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.spar.co.za.
SPAR Vacancies 2021 Apply for Category Controller Jobs in Olifantsfontein
SPAR has released a Category Controller job notification at www.spar.co.za Careers website. SPAR has displayed vacant seats for the post of Category Controller vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the SPAR official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original SPAR job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Category Controller|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||SPAR Vacancies 2021|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Olifantsfontein|
|Salary ⇒||R 584,366.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||18 December 2021|
SPAR Job Description
Key Performance Areas
- Coordinating of cross border orders
- Working with the Category Manager on Cross border pricing
- Monitor cross-border documentation.
- Update departments on new cross-border legislations
- Investigate any documentation discrepancies.
- Procurement of stock & managing stock levels.
- Assistant to the Category Manager
- Check products are listed on the AS400 with the correct vendor pack.
- List any new products on AS400.
- Ensure data is clean on AS400, correct prices and quantities.
- Monitor out of stocks and dog-lines daily.
- Remove any discontinued stock items as per the supplier information.
- Contact Retailers to try and sell over stocked products.
- Capture added demand products.
- Check that suppliers have booked a delivery slot with receiving.
- Follow correct procedures when returning stock.
- Follow up on orders placed with Suppliers.
- Ensure promotional quantities received from the promotions department are correct.
- Ensure that invoices that are received from Suppliers correspond with pricing on the system
- Return stock that is not selling.
- Monitor levels and stock age daily.
- Sell over stocked items.
- Preparation and submission of certain daily, weekly, monthly and annual Marketing reports
- Co-ordinate certain department meetings- booking of venues and organise catering.
- Co-ordination of Marketing communication to retailers and suppliers
- Assist at various Marketing related SPAR events e.g. Trade Shows, Golf Days and Public Events
- Perform any other reasonable task requested by management.
- Demand forecasting
- Order & Replenishment Management
- Stock Management
- Supply chain & stock optimization
- Daily analysis of key statistics and financial control
- Data management and buying administration.
- Control shrinkage and damages on deliveries
- Seeing that all promotional checks are actioned.
- Meet and maintain Inbound and Outbound DC service level criteria
- General administrative support
- Building strategic working relationships
- Matric Certificate
- Diploma / Degree in Finance or Supply Chain or 3 year working experience in FMCG related field.
- Computer literate on MS Office package (Word, Intermediate/Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Attention to Detail (Work Standards)
- Customer Focused
- Able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work under pressure to reach deadlines
- Organised and systematic
- Sound Interpersonal skills
- Good sales person
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- High stress tolerance
Kindly note: All applications are to be submitted through the Careers Site and Pnet. Please refrain from calling the Distribution Centre (DC) or emailing applications directly.
SPAR North Rand is an equal opportunity employer.
All positions are placed in accordance with the Company’s Employment Equity Plan.
“Your application and all personal information provided herein is protected under the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013), hereinafter referred to as the “Act”.
- The SPAR Group LTD, with its head offices at 22 Chancery Lane in Pinetown, is collecting this information to enable us to facilitate your application and /or assess your suitability for the advertised position. This information will be used for this purpose only and disposed of thereafter, unless you consent to the information being retained for marketing purposes.
- Where shortlisted, your information will be retained for a period of 3 months and disposed of immediately thereafter if you are unsuccessful in your application. Where employment is offered, it will be retained as part of your employee portfolio and secured accordingly.
- This information is given to us, by you, voluntarily and of your own free will.
- If you do not wish to provide us with this information, are unable to do so, or object to it being used, it will result in the disqualification of your application.
- In the course of the recruitment process, and for matters related to your application only, we may share your information with third parties.
- You have the right to access this information while in our possession and make corrections if necessary.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint via email with the office of the Information Regulator, at [email protected], if you are unhappy with the manner in which we deal with your information.