Shell Vacancies 2022 notification out for Channel Offer Manager – Oil and Gas Jobs. Apply for Shell Jobs in Bryanston. Check Latest Shell Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Shell Vacancies at Official Shell Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.find.shell.com.
Shell Vacancies 2022 Apply for Channel Offer Manager – Oil and Gas Jobs in Bryanston
Shell has released a Channel Offer Manager – Oil and Gas job notification at www.find.shell.com Careers website. Shell has displayed vacant seats for the post of Channel Offer Manager – Oil and Gas vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Shell official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Shell job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Channel Offer Manager – Oil and Gas|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Shell Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Bryanston|
|Salary ⇒||R 400,000.00-600,000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||20 Feb 2022|
Shell Job Description
An ideal role for professionals with retail operations, regulatory, project management experience and with the ability to influence and work with teams who wants to be a part of the world’s leading oil and gas brand.
Join us and build your core skills in a positive, team-focused environment!
Where you fit in
The Retail business aspires to be a 5Bln C5 business by 2020. To achieve this, the brand needs to broaden its offer. From simply being known as Retailing Fuels to becoming “The Best Fuels Retailer in the World.
The new proposition aims to position the brand as offering Quality Fuels plus much more, differentiated by its on-site experience, warm, genuine, and authentic where customers feel welcomed, valued, and treated as guests. South Africa plays a pivotal role in the delivery of Retail’s ambitious growth agenda. Key enablers in South Africa’s success are profitable organic Network Growth and Operational Excellence/Flawless Execution of the Retail Proposition.
As a Channel Offer Manager, you will collaborate closely with the Operations Excellence Manager, Government Relations and the relevant global team.
What’s the role?
The role of the Channel Offer Manager in South Africa is to develop a compelling Partner/Retailer Value Proposition that will attract, motivate, and retain the “Best of the Right Partners/Retailers” leveraging on and adapting the most appropriate operating model and supporting deployment.
Your further Responsibilities include:
- Reports to Operation Support Manager.
- Lead to develop operating platform strategy for Shell South Africa, target to expand from existing Company Owned (CO) and Dealer Owned (DO) channel & other indirect channels to support growth agenda.
- Lead and support the Dealer Owned (DO) Model/Platform Growth Agenda.
- Working closely with the Government Relations to engage the regulator on Shell’s Operating Platforms.
- Working Closely with the Global Channel Offer Team, in ensuring strategic alignment with GOP.
- Coordinate the FA/RSA reviews.
- Transfer Channel Optimization techniques that help drive efficiencies in Site Operations and coordinate necessary support from global channel team.
- Manage the deployment & risk control toolkit that govern Company Owned / Dealer Owned Platform.
- Work Closely with Legal to ensure operating platform compliance with regulation.
- Liaison with the following stakeholders on GOP Principles – Legal, Finance teams, Marketing and Fleet.
- End to End RAS Management/ CO/DO Retail Structure guided by the Regulatory Framework.
- Be the custodian of policy formulation and Global Operating Platform strategic implementation and formulation.
- Lead the relationship management between Department of Energy (DOE) and Retailer Business Support (Retail Operations).
What we need from you?
We’re keen to hear from professionals who have at least 5 years of experience in retail operations, end to end risk management, project management and regulatory, with good understanding of oil, gas, and energy.
Beyond that, we’d like to see the following on your CV:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting or equivalent.
- Working experience in operation in a market with multi-operation platform (Company Owned and Dealer Owned).
- Experience with network development or Channel Offer Manager experience is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of the Petroleum Products Act.
- Strong stakeholder management both internal and external.
- Strong background in commercial and retail.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English.
Shell does not request monetary payments (e.g. insurance policy, visa/work permit, HUET or HSSE training, special job offer, etc.) for employment. Individuals who are interested in opportunities within the Shell Group will find open positions listed on the company websites www.shell.com/careers when available.
Shell does not make use of employment forms; neither does the Company process CVs that have not been submitted through the proper websites: www.shell.com/careers. All successful applicants who receive an offer of employment from Shell would have been required to go through a formal and transparent recruitment process.
To learn more about Shell’s recruitment process please visit our website www.shell.com/careers.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The world faces energy challenges that are becoming more complex each day. We’re looking for people who share our passion for taking on those challenges with cutting edge technology, innovative thinking and a commitment to properly managed risk. Shell develops and operates some of the largest and most complex projects in the world and we always endeavour to work at the leading edge of technical innovation.
An innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you’ll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future – whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently.
An inclusive place to work
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we’re nurturing an inclusive environment – one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills and reach your potential…
- We’re creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply and we’ll take it from there.
- We’re closing the gender gap – whether that’s through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We’re striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We’re huge advocates for career development. We’ll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.