ServiceNow Vacancies 2022 notification out for Senior Regional Partner Manager Jobs. Apply for ServiceNow Jobs in Johannesburg. Check Latest ServiceNow Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for ServiceNow Vacancies at Official ServiceNow Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.servicenow.com.
ServiceNow Vacancies 2022 Apply for Senior Regional Partner Manager Jobs in Johannesburg
ServiceNow has released a Senior Regional Partner Manager job notification at www.servicenow.com Careers website. ServiceNow has displayed vacant seats for the post of Senior Regional Partner Manager vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the ServiceNow official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original ServiceNow job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Senior Regional Partner Manager|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||ServiceNow Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary ⇒||R 10,79,298.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||03 March 2022|
ServiceNow Job Description
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
As a Sr. Regional Partner Manager, you will help support our transformational vision: ‘Partner Success’ is synonymous with ‘Customer Success’ in accelerating Digital Transformation and predictable outcomes for our partners.
The Sr. Regional Partner Manager is aligned to a focused regional territory to lead Co-sell/Co-delivery and “Sourced” NNACV. You will produce new business in logo accounts, and ensuring our partners help provide successful projects within your territory or region. You will work with Field Sales, Solution Sales specialists, Pre-sales, and the Customer Outcome teams to grow the pipeline.
You will be empowered to develop a joint go-to-market Territory plan featuring ServiceNow enabled service and workflow offerings. Strategies will feature “Sourced and Partner Impacted” NNACV, showcase wins and capacity metrics, and reflect regional Marketing plans and engagement with other ServiceNow sales solutions teams. Success will be measured by achievement of sales quotas for allocated accounts or territory on a quarterly and annual basis.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work with ServiceNow partners to produce new business.
- Ensure our partners help provide successful projects to customers.
- Support joint sales pursuit activities to guide field interlock resulting in “Sourced” NNACV.
- Accelerate account growth through joint go-to-market plans in consideration of ServiceNow’s four C requirements: Capacity, Capability, Competency, and Customer Success.
- Ensure Alliance operational thoughtfulness, consistency and business review governance with ServiceNow and executive partners from regional partners.
- Develop capacity plans to assure partners are well positioned to sell the value of the Now Platform and to provide successful customer implementations (through proper competencies, certifications, and committed co-delivery plans).
- Work with Marketing teams on both sides to build joint closed-loop demand generation plans (Partner Prospecting Days, CxO Roundtables and joint events).
- Ensure the Partner strategy is following Value Selling (i.e., Value Prompter) and Now Value principles.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Broad-based business and technology expertise with 10+ years in sales or 7+ years in either partner management or consulting
- Experience driving successful business development activities
- Experience working with organizations in multiple cities and markets
- Experience partnering with multiple Sales teams to grow the partner ecosystem in a “win as a team” environment
- Experience serving as a trusted advisor
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.