Seriti Job Vacancies 2021 notification out for Analyst Management Reporting Jobs. Apply for Seriti Jobs in Emalahleni. Check Latest Seriti Government Jobs in Mpumalanga. How to Apply for Seriti Vacancies at Official Seriti Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.seritiza.com.
Seriti Vacancies 2021 Apply for Analyst Management Reporting Jobs in Emalahleni
Seriti has released a Analyst Management Reporting job notification at www.seritiza.com Careers website. Seriti has displayed vacant seats for the post of Analyst Management Reporting vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Seriti official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Seriti job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Analyst Management Reporting|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Seriti Vacancies 2021|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Emalahleni|
|Salary ⇒||R 260,147.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||03 December 2021|
Seriti Job Description
When applying, please submit a PDF version of your CV together with certified copies (certification within a 3-month period) of your ID, Drivers and qualifications.
ANALYST MANAGEMENT REPORTING, D LOWER: KHUTALA COLLIERY, MPUMALANGA
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL
To purpose of this role is to execute financial reporting and planning, support budget management and tracking and conducts financial analysis whilst operating as the business partner to the operations
The duties will include but are not limited to:
- Perform analysis to ensure that all commercial decisions consider value (cost, margin, EBIT, FCF), risk, cost and opportunity
- Finalise results of operational performance and report to management and stakeholders
- Perform financial analysis including variance, scenario, and option analysis
- Execute cost accounting processes timely and effectively, ensuring operational discipline and strict adherence to internal accounting guidelines and controls
- Execute month end costing activities
- Maintain accurate costing model of business
- Capture related transactional data into the ERP system, review and request updates to Master Data as required
- Responsible for the preparation of management reports to GM, line managers, budget holders and other stakeholders
- Track and report cost and productivity initiatives
- Continuously track and report operational financial performance
You will need:
- Degree / National Diploma in Business / Commerce / Finance (NQF Level 7)
- A minimum of 4 years management & reporting experience with at least 1 year in a Supervisor position
- Competent in Finance Reporting Standards
- CA, CIMA or equivalent accounting qualification
- Ability to engage with internal & external stakeholders and maintain relationships
- Ability to present to large groups of internal & external stakeholders at senior executive level
Ref No: KHT1113/21GS
Closing date: 03 December 2021
Please use the Google Chrome browser when applying to enable the attachment of documents.
A CV with certified copies (certification within a 3-month period) of relevant qualifications, together with ID document & valid driver’s license must be accompanied with your application.
Appointments will be made in line with Employment Equity targets.
All applicants are thanked for their interest.
Applications which have not been responded to within 30 days of closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful.
Communication will be with shortlisted candidates only.