Sanofi Job Vacancies 2022 notification out for Head – Internal Control & Business Processes Jobs. Apply for Sanofi Jobs in Midrand. Check Latest Sanofi Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Sanofi Vacancies at Official Sanofi Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.sanofi.co.za.
Sanofi Vacancies 2022 Apply for Head – Internal Control & Business Processes Jobs in Midrand
Sanofi has released a Head – Internal Control & Business Processes job notification at www.sanofi.co.za Careers website. Sanofi has displayed vacant seats for the post of Head – Internal Control & Business Processes vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Sanofi official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Sanofi job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Head – Internal Control & Business Processes|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Sanofi Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Midrand|
|Salary ⇒||R 14,500.00 monthly|
|Last Date ⇒||28 Feburary 2022|
Sanofi Job Description
In the context of the reinforcement of internal control throughout Sanofi Group, the Internal Control Manager, is a key member of the Sanofi South Africa Finance organization.
The Head of Internal Control and Processes will:
- Be responsible, with the CFO, for establishing and maintaining a reliable control environment adequately supporting the operations (all businesses and activities)
- Develop an effective internal control program, in line with the group framework.
- Conduct a risk-assessment process, identifies internal control deficiencies, recommends improvements, help to develop adequate action plans, and follows up their implementation.
- Ensure that local procedures, under the responsibility of process owners, are in line with the rules defined in the Group policies, standards, and guidance, and that they are regularly updated.
- Ensure policies, standards and guidance issued by Corporate / Region are locally communicated and implemented.
- Implement a Control Framework in all sites, entities and activities and ensures it is in line with the Group Manual of Internal Control.
- Act as a key contact point to the Internal Audit.
Procedures and policies
- Ensure that process owners frame key processes through local policies and procedures
- Provide support for the formalization of such policies and procedures
- Ensure that local policies and procedures, under the responsibility of process owners, are updated on a regular basis and take into account Corporate and Region guidelines
- Provide support to process owners / departments to ensure that actual processes and controls are adequately described in local policies and procedures
- Verify that local policies and procedures are adequately approved and communicated
- Maintain, together with the quality team, the repository for local policies and procedures
Internal Control Yearly Campaigns
- Coordinate an internal self-assessment (CSA) process in alignment with global guidelines from the Internal Control & Processes (IC&P) department (types of tests, scripts)
- Conduct a yearly Testing program, in alignment with Global guidelines (types of tests, duration of reviews, resources, timing, level of priority, etc.)
- Collaborate with the Ethics & Business Integrity team on a joint testing program, in alignment with global guidelines (type of tests)
- For all above campaigns: work closely with process owners to clarify controls, expected documentation, and gaps in the current framework. Support them in defining required action plans to address deficiencies identified and agree on robust and realistic timelines
- Ensure adequate communication towards the organization at local level (kick-off, results)
- Ensure a close tracking of action plans during the following months and share the status at local and regional level with an adequate escalation process
Relationships with auditors (internal & external)
- In case of Group Internal Audit assignment, act as a key point of contact before, during and after internal audit reviews
- In agreement with the CFO, participate in internal audit opening and closing meetings
- Ensure a timely and detailed follow-up of the implementation of internal audit recommendations. Report progress to the GMs, Country Chairs, and the CFO
- Support activities conducted by external auditors related to internal control
- Follow up internal control weaknesses highlighted by external auditors, ensure adequate action plans have been defined, follow up implementation and report progress to the GMs, Country Chairs, and the CFO
- Handle requests, internal or external, related to Internal Control
Delegations & Segregation of Duties
- Maintain and update whenever necessary the country matrix of delegations, consistently with Corporate / Region guidelines
- Ensure that the country matrix of delegations is actually reflected in the country systems (Workday, SAP, Procurement tools, etc.)
- Act as Delegation of Authority (DOA) coordinator: Coordinate and maintain individual delegations (DOA/DOV/CFOV) for employees in Workday
- Conjointly with process owners and IS, perform periodic reviews of system user accesses and review potential segregation of duty conflicts
- Ensure segregation of duties issues are minimized and validate the effectiveness of mitigation plans proposed for the remaining issues
- Join periodically the country Council and GBUs Management Committees, to share the status of internal control campaigns, raise awareness on Internal Control, or report issues and weaknesses identified
- Contribute to establish and animate on a regular basis, in coordination with Ethics and Business Integrity (EBI) team, a country Compliance Committee during which internal control and compliance issues and related action plans are addressed
Trainings & Awareness
- Organize internal control trainings for newcomers
- Perform additional trainings on internal control topics when specific needs are identified
- Support the departments for training employees on policies and procedures
- Develop targeted actions to increase internal control culture throughout the affiliate (general or for specific teams)
Projects / support
- Provide support and internal control advice for specific projects, including company integration process and tenders for distribution / logistical services
- Contribute to specific finance-related projects
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIRED
- Honorary / Master’s degree with minimum CA(SA) qualification
- “Big 4” audit experience is compulsory
- 5 years relevant experience in external and/or internal audit
- Demonstrated ability to define and implement a risk assessment and monitoring program
- “Big 4” auditing experience will be considered
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is a plus
- Knowledge of internal control principles
- Fluent English required
Major Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrated leadership and recognized capacity to serve as a leader among peers,
- Communication skills to build commitment, create adherence and report to management,
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, work effectively with cross-functional partners and drive process improvement initiatives across an organization,
- Ability to handle confidential information and material with appropriate discretion,
- Excellent organizational skills as well as strong analytical skills,
- SAP knowledge is compulsory
- Knowledge of IT-based analytical tools.
Sanofi IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER If you are interested in applying for this vacancy and you are confident that you meet the criteria set out in the advertisement kindly click on the link below
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.