Reckitt Benckiser Job Vacancies 2022 notification out for Ethics & Compliance Head, South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa Jobs. Apply for Reckitt Benckiser Jobs in Johannesburg. Check Latest Reckitt Benckiser Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Reckitt Benckiser Vacancies at Official Reckitt Benckiser Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at .
Reckitt Benckiser Vacancies 2022 Apply for Ethics & Compliance Head, South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa Jobs in Johannesburg
Reckitt Benckiser has released a Ethics & Compliance Head, South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa job notification at www.rb.com Careers website. Reckitt Benckiser has displayed vacant seats for the post of Ethics & Compliance Head, South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Reckitt Benckiser official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Reckitt Benckiser job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Ethics & Compliance Head, South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Reckitt Benckiser Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary ⇒||R 338,683.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||14 Feburary 2022|
Reckitt Benckiser Job Description
Want to see your advice make a difference? As a Ethics & Compliance Head, South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa with Reckitt, you’ll have the freedom to impact through ethics and compliance.
Ethics & Compliance Head, South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Joining a truly global ethics and compliance team, you’ll:
- Manage the design and delivery of Ethics and Compliance program in specified markets
- Mitigate compliance risk, focusing on anti-bribery, interactions with healthcare professionals, business ethics, due diligence. competition, data privacy as well as trade sanctions and export control.
- Design and deliver training for policies, procedures as well as awareness training
- Drive change management
- Perform independent investigations and take action on compliance matters
- Assist in sound decision making by helping Reckitt assess compliance risk and define mitigation plans and remediation activities.
- Provide proactive compliance counsel and advice
- Recommend internal processes improvements against best practices
You’ll succeed because…
You’re have are an ethics and compliance subject matter expert with 10 years experience, who thinks commercially and relishes finding solutions to challenges.
- Have a relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Have Ethics and Compliance experience in a multinational organization
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return Reckitt offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation. Reckitt is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.