Rainforest Alliance Vacancies 2022 notification out for Product Manager, LandScale Jobs. Apply for Rainforest Alliance Jobs in Amsterdam. Check Latest Rainforest Alliance Government Jobs in Mpumalanga. How to Apply for Rainforest Alliance Vacancies at Official Rainforest Alliance Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.rainforest-alliance.org.
Rainforest Alliance Vacancies 2022 Apply for Product Manager, LandScale Jobs in Amsterdam
Rainforest Alliance has released a Product Manager, LandScale job notification at www.rainforest-alliance.org Careers website. Rainforest Alliance has displayed vacant seats for the post of Product Manager, LandScale vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Rainforest Alliance official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Rainforest Alliance job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Product Manager, LandScale|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Rainforest Alliance Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Amsterdam|
|Salary ⇒||R 701,456.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||16 January 2022|
Rainforest Alliance Job Description
The Rainforest Alliance is creating a more sustainable world by using social and market forces to protect nature and improve the lives of farmers and forest communities. To achieve our mission, we partner with diverse allies around the world to drive positive change across global supply chains and in many of our most critically important natural landscapes.
Our alliance spans 70 countries and includes farmers and forest communities, companies, governments, civil society, and millions of individuals. Together we work to protect forests and biodiversity, take action on climate, and promote the rights and improve the livelihoods of rural people.
As an international nonprofit organization with more than 30 years of experience in sustainability transformation, we understand that the social and economic well-being of rural communities is tightly connected to ecosystem health. This knowledge has shaped our rigorous programs to advance sustainable land-use and commodity production.
At the Rainforest Alliance we combat climate change, protect forests and biodiversity, promote human rights, and improve livelihoods. The enormity of the social and environmental challenges we are facing requires working together in a broad alliance. This is why we bring farmers, forest communities, companies, and consumers together to change the way the world produces, sources, and consumes.
To protect nature and improve lives it’s becoming increasingly urgent that we approach the way we use our land and produce food and other products in more sustainable ways. For this to succeed we need to fundamentally change the way that businesses operate and source, and the choices we all make as consumers.
Our growing global alliance aims to transform our relationship with our natural resources and each other, to create a better future for people and nature together.
The Rainforest Alliance encourages diversity and inclusion across the global organization. With this commitment to diversity, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ages, disability and any other protected group.
We are seeking a strategic, purpose-driven and innovative person to lead the further development of LandScale’s online platform and database. They will play a critical role in enhancing LandScale’s uptake and impact by prioritizing and ensuring timely, high-quality delivery of new features and developing collaborations with relevant tools and data providers.
LandScale is an innovative new initiative, co-lead by the Rainforest Alliance, Verra and Conservation International, which aims to drive improvements in sustainability at landscape scale. To do this, we have developed a system, comprising an online platform, detailed guidance and a validation mechanism, to assess and communicate trusted information about landscape sustainability. From early 2022, the LandScale system will be available to any organization convening, implementing or financing work to improve sustainability at landscape scale. In addition to scaling the use of the LandScale system, we will be working to demonstrate that the information generated by LandScale assessments can form the basis for innovative market, financial and policy mechanisms (eg. sustainability linked loans, payment for ecosystem services, preferential sourcing) that can incentivize the actions needed to deliver improvements in sustainability at landscape scale. LandScale is developing a fee-based business model with the aim of becoming self-financing as soon as possible.
The Rainforest Alliance’s Core Values are Impact, Change, Collaboration, Openness and Trust and as such they form the basis of the behaviours we demonstrate:
- Identify strategic opportunities and risks for LandScale’s online platform and database to achieve impact and further LandScale’s mission, with an eye to emerging technologies and market trends;
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize platform improvements and new functionality, in collaboration with the LandScale Steering Group, Core team and Partners, to enhance functionality, user experience and market relevance;
- Develop, maintain and implement the product roadmap;
- Manage relationships with external contractors, partners and key internal stakeholders to ensure efficient, timely, coordinated and cost-effective delivery of the product roadmap;
- Develop and implement data governance and management protocols and policies;
- Contribute to the development of LandScale’s partnership strategy, with a focus on collaborations to enhance access to data and analytical tools, platform functionality, and the value proposition of the LandScale database; and
- Contribute to fundraising proposals as needed
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in environmental science or a related field, data science, or business administration;
- At least 7 years’ work experience, including 3+ years as a Product Manager. This experience should include successfully rallying stakeholders around a product vision and strategy and leading a team to execute it;
- Excellent project, stakeholder and vendor management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and reach decisions and solutions underpinned by consultation, evidence, and solid documentation;
- Broad understanding of key environmental and socio-economic assessment datasets, analytical tools, technologies and methods;
- Deep understanding of design thinking, lean and agile ways of working;
- Proven experience of effective and ethical database management;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with experience of working in a global, culturally diverse and largely remote team;
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills; and
- Willingness to travel up to 10% domestically and internationally, as required.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Deadline: January 16, 2022
Only candidates authorized to work in UK, Amsterdam, USA, Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, Colombia, Peru, Mexico, or Brazil will be considered.