Puma Energy Vacancies 2022 notification out for Commercial Manager Jobs. Apply for Puma Energy Jobs in Johannesburg. Check Latest Puma Energy Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Puma Energy Vacancies at Official Puma Energy Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.pumaenergy.com.
Puma Energy Vacancies 2022 Apply for Commercial Manager Jobs in Johannesburg
Puma Energy has released a Commercial Manager job notification at www.pumaenergy.com Careers website. Puma Energy has displayed vacant seats for the post of Commercial Manager vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Puma Energy official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Puma Energy job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Commercial Manager|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Puma Energy Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary ⇒||R 1,084,395.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||19 Feburary 2022|
Puma Energy Job Description
The SA commercial segment will support the head of the region in delivery of the commercial fuel business results. He/She will be the global segment lead for B2B and wholesale and will be the expert supporting the regional segment leads with key account management, commercial strategy, aimed at developing long-term partnerships with our commercial accounts.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
1. Regional segment lead for the commercial segments (mining, manufacturing and distribution)
- Develop the 5 year regional customer plan for the different segments
- P&L accountable for the commercial segment
- Develop KAM for the segments
- Ensure cross selling of lubricants and other services to the commercial accounts
- Implement the CVP for the different segments
- Decision maker or supporter in regional and country commercial deals
2. Develop commercial programs for the commercial segment in cooperation with the global commercial program manager. These include but are not limited to:
- Full use of CRM for management of our customer interaction
- Fuel card program
- Service and technical programs
3. Develop the reporting, assess and present the regional commercial fuel performance during monthly business reviews with regional leadership team
4. Promote best practice identification and sharing.
5. Assists the commercial teams in contracting and setting the right levels for profitability on contracts in the commercial fuels business
6. Roll out, in cooperation with head of regional marketing, marketing approach for commercial fuels
- >5 years exposure in B2B environment
- Mining tender submission experience
- Delivery of New Business
- Customer value proposition development
- Industry relevant technology exposure
- Fluent English and any other SA Language
- High level of commercial and financial business acumen
- Relationship Building
- High level of MS Office skills
- Marketing skills
- Ability to recommend, develop, and implement business skills strategies and plans
- High energy and a ‘can do’ attitude, committed to being results driven
- Ability to understand and apply local commercial laws and regulations
- Ability to recognize compliance and risk issues and situations.
- Advanced knowledge of management systems and practices related to commercial initiatives
- Personal and leadership skills.
- Undertakes frequent travel to various global locations. Ability to maintain an objective, rational perspective while providing a logical, pragmatic and factual approach to problem solving.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- Internal – Regional commercial lead, Puma Supply and Trafigura, Country commercial team, SAF Cluster GM functional leads (credit/supply, BSM, operations), Global commercial program manager, Lubricants segment leads
- External – Commercial customers and Wholesalers