PSG Management Services Job Vacancies 2022 notification out for Accountant Jobs. Apply for PSG Management Services Jobs in Bellville. Check Latest PSG Management Services Government Jobs in Western Cape. How to Apply for PSG Management Services Vacancies at Official PSG Management Services Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.psg.co.za.
PSG Management Services Vacancies 2022 Apply for Accountant Jobs in Bellville
PSG Management Services has released a Accountant job notification at www.psg.co.za Careers website. PSG Management Services has displayed vacant seats for the post of Accountant vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the PSG Management Services official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original PSG Management Services job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Accountant|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||PSG Management Services Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Bellville|
|Salary ⇒||R 276,193.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||31 Jan 2022|
PSG Management Services Job Description
ACCOUTANT | BELLVILLE, WESTERN CAPE | PERMANENT
PSGs commitment to transform and embrace diversity is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce. In achieving our employment equity goals, we give preference to applicants from designated groups, and we encourage people with disability to apply.
PSG is recruiting for an exciting and challenging career opportunity for an Accountant to perform the full accounting function up to trail balance and who can work in a high pressure, deadline driven environment.
- Journals, Importing / Exporting and processing up to trial balance level
- Income and payments on bank statement to balance to cashbook and Adviser commission statement
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts and cost center allocations between divisions
- Reconciliation of interdivisional and intercompany loan accounts
- Approve Electronic Funds Transfers
- Assist Financial Controller with ad hoc requests
- Assist with Advisor queries until resolution and manage Advisor expectations where necessary
- Assist Regional Managers with financial information
- Ensure correct account, cost center and company allocations
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly reconciliation/journals and VAT
- Completed Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting, CIMA or finance related degree
- 2-3 years’ relevant work experience within the financial services industry
- Computer literacy (Advanced MS Excel and Accpac skills)
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and at least one other of the official South African languages
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Deadline driven
Candidates interested must forward their CV with the vacancy title and location (Accountant – Bellville) in the subject line to [email protected] by no later than 31 January 2022.
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of your application, please accept that your application was not successful.