Prostaff Holdings Vacancies 2022 notification out for Administration / Office Manager – Bedfordview – Manufacturing Jobs. Apply for Prostaff Holdings Jobs in Johannesburg. Check Latest Prostaff Holdings Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Prostaff Holdings Vacancies at Official Prostaff Holdings Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.prostaff.co.za.
Prostaff Holdings Vacancies 2022 Apply for Administration / Office Manager – Bedfordview – Manufacturing Jobs in Johannesburg
Prostaff Holdings has released a Administration / Office Manager – Bedfordview – Manufacturing job notification at www.prostaff.co.za Careers website. Prostaff Holdings has displayed vacant seats for the post of Administration / Office Manager – Bedfordview – Manufacturing vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Prostaff Holdings official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Prostaff Holdings job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Administration / Office Manager – Bedfordview – Manufacturing|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Prostaff Holdings Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary ⇒||R 215,126.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||15 Feburary 2022|
Prostaff Holdings Job DescriptionRecruiter: Prostaff HoldingsJob Ref: PS009448/JADate posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2021Location: Johannesburg, South AfricaSUMMARY:
A well-known International Company specialising in the designing, manufacturing and distributing a range of capital equipment to various industries around the globe requires the above to be responsible for efficiently and effectively assisting Senior Directors with all office management related duties within a fast paced and dynamic project driven environment.
Minimum requirements for the role:
- A matric with previous experience working as a Senior Personal Assistant or Office Manager or related role is essential for this role.
- Previous experience having worked within a project driven environment is preferred but not essential.
- Must be computer literate with intermediate Excel and basic PowerPoint skills.
- Must have excellent planning and organisational skills as well as strong administration, attention to detail and communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English, Italian would be an advantage but is not essential for this role.
- Must be able to understand data input processing and work accurately.
- Must be target driven, highly professional, assertive and motivated individual.
- Must be a strong initiator, energetic with the ability to manage change well.
- Must have a high level of integrity, ethics and confidentiality and be able to work on their own.
- Must be neat, well organised with the ability to multitask and have excellent timekeeping.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Efficiently and effectively assisting Senior Management with all office management related duties.
- Managing and coordinating all emails, liaising with Customers or Staff regarding various queries or instructions given by Senior Management.
- Assisting Management with project administration duties on various large projects they are driving.
- Managing IT requirements, arranging staff training when required as well as Customer and Sub-contractor account and vendor database management.
- Organising and overseeing Company events, functions and seminars on a national basis.
- Managing and overseeing staff leave, travel expense claims, debtors and creditors, and various other administration tasks.
- Coordinating various other office and project, service, sales and general administration within the Company.
- Assisting and coordinating HR, Supply Chain etc. administration responsibilities helping the Company to achieve their goals and objectives.
- Assisting with all general maintenance and upkeep of various systems and documentation within the Company.
- Assisting with the following up of Suppliers and Customers when required to do so.
- Completing all letters of appointment and contracts for all employees when required to do so.
- Organising and booking all training for employees from time to time and making sure that all documentation and records are maintained at all times with regards to follow up training programmes.
Salary package, including benefits, is highly negotiable depending on experience gained.