ProDevelopment Group Job Vacancies 2022 notification out for AWS Solutions Architect Jobs. Apply for ProDevelopment Group Jobs in Johannesburg. Check Latest ProDevelopment Group Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for ProDevelopment Group Vacancies at Official ProDevelopment Group Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.prodevelopmentgroup.co.za.
ProDevelopment Group Vacancies 2022 Apply for AWS Solutions Architect Jobs in Johannesburg
ProDevelopment Group has released a AWS Solutions Architect job notification at www.prodevelopmentgroup.co.za Careers website. ProDevelopment Group has displayed vacant seats for the post of AWS Solutions Architect vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the ProDevelopment Group official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original ProDevelopment Group job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||AWS Solutions Architect|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||ProDevelopment Group Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary ⇒||R 1,200,000.00-1,400,000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||11 Feb 2022|
ProDevelopment Group Job Description
Our Client a Global tech firm is seeking an AWS Senior Architect to join their team in Sandton on a permanent basis. They offer stability, growth, exposure, attractive salary, benefits, and a great working environment.
The primary responsibility of the Solutions Architect is to consult with the client and work with internal teams to create strategies, transformational designs and the architectural vision for complex solutions that address the clients’ needs. They provide multi-technology consulting services on all aspects of application software, infrastructure and related technology components.
Provides primarily pre-sales technical support for the development and implementation of complex products/applications/solutions. Uses indepth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff and the customer through sales and proposal presentations. Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs.
May create detailed design and implementation specifications for complex products/applications/solutions. May build a proof-of-concept based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or proof of value for client.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Contributes to the development of solution architectures in specific business, infrastructure, or functional areas.
- Identifies and evaluates alternative architectures and the trade-offs in cost, performance, and scalability.
- Produces specifications of cloud-based components, tiers, and interfaces, for translation into detailed designs using selected services and products.
- Supports a change programme or project through the preparation of technical plans and application of design principles that comply with enterprise and solution architecture standards.
- Takes responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
- Monitors the external environment to gather intelligence on emerging technologies.
- Creates reports and technology roadmaps and shares knowledge and insights with others.
- Design using appropriate modelling techniques following agreed architectures, design standards, patterns and methodology.
- Creates multiple design views to address the concerns of the different stakeholders of the architecture and to handle both functional and non-functional requirements, including proof of concept (POC).
- Reviews, verifies, and improves own designs against specifications.
- Contribute to the development of new go to market services and contributes knowledge on relevant verticals.
- Operate across both the technical levels within the enterprise architecture and the value chain in order to develop holistic and integrated solutions.
- Academic qualifications and certifications:
- Required: Current Expert or Professional Cloud Architect certification (AWS specific certifications)
- Optional: Tertiary level – bachelor’s with 5 yrs experience; or post-graduate degree with at least 3 years’ experience in a consulting capacity
- Solid professional technical, IT or Operations experience within a large scale (preferably multi- national) technology services environment on the following areas: Networking, Cloud Infrastructure, Server, Storage and Virtualization
- Some Project or Program Management experience would be preferred but not essential
- Proven client engagement and consulting experience coupled with solid experience in client needs assessment and change management
- Proven experience in integrating the solution for the particular project with the business domain, enterprise concerns, industry standards, established patterns and best practices
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Exposure Infrastructure as Code and Automation tools – Terraform, Ansible
- Experience with Source Code Management tools – GitLab
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- Solid knowledge of multi-vendor service integrations and cross-functional software, OS’s and infrastructure designs
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledgeable on how specific infrastructures and application software are deployed in line with relevant methodologies and frameworks
- Ability to develop and leverage their knowledge of reference architectures
- Ability to maintain knowledge of trends and development in technology domains
Additional Job Description
- Standard career level descriptor for job level:
- Seasoned and experienced AWS professional
- Has full understanding of specialisation area
- Resolves wide range of issues in creative ways
- Fully qualified, career level, career journey-orientated
- Uses good judgement in selecting tools and methods to solve problems
- Networks with senior internal and external people in own area of expertise
- Receives little instruction on day-to-day work, receives general instructions on new assignments