Nutanix Vacancies 2022 notification out for Channel Sales Manager Jobs. Apply for Nutanix Jobs in Johannesburg. Check Latest Nutanix Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Nutanix Vacancies at Official Nutanix Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.nutanix.com.
Nutanix Vacancies 2022 Apply for Channel Sales Manager Jobs in Johannesburg
Nutanix has released a Channel Sales Manager job notification at www.nutanix.com Careers website. Nutanix has displayed vacant seats for the post of Channel Sales Manager vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the XXX official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Nutanix job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Channel Sales Manager|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Nutanix Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary ⇒||R 771,445.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||15 Feb 2022|
Nutanix Job Description
Nutanix is looking for a Channel Sales Manager to join our team in South Africa, where you will be responsible for fostering the relationship between Nutanix and Channel & OEM partners throughout their territory.
As a Channel Sales Manager, you have a high impact, very prominent role. You will be responsible for establishing Nutanix as an innovative technical and business leader in the channel and for helping close a growing number of transactions within his region. Your role will be techni-commercial, with a strong focus on the healthy mix between technical and business solution selling, sales enablement and relation building.
- Recruit, enable and drive new partners in the country/territory
- Engage as part of the Channel team and regional sales and marketing team to meet and exceed the regional team’s sales goals.
- Drive and close deals in collaboration with the sales team and the channels partners in the region.
- Drive sales through technical expertise, account management skills, and exceptional Partner focus on the technical level and business solution selling.
- Present Nutanix Solutions’ value proposition to our Partners, and assist/enable partners in field prospect meetings, demos and offers.
- Manage and deliver technical enablement plans with our key Partners, tied to key measurables (sales & engineering certifications).
- Demonstrate Nutanix solutions as part of the ongoing development of Partners.
- Identify and collaborate with partners around solution bundles for various verticals: VDI, Private Cloud, DR, Big Data, Health Care, Education, etc.
- Collaborate with Western Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa (WEURSSA) channel and marketing leadership, and regional Field leadership and resources to develop content to better help enable the Channel.
- Thorough understanding of one or more of the following areas: Application Virtualization, Server Virtualization, and Networking, Storage, and Platform Performance/Sizing
- Ability to maintain relationships with sales, technical and marketing resources at all levels of a Partner and field organization (Sales Engineers and Sales reps)
- Thorough understanding of sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business cases, and close deals
- Ability to assist and train partner technical resources to run demos and offers for end-users
- Forecasting on channel sales pipeline and delivering sales results through the channel
- Flexible, dependable, self-starter, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
- High level of specialized sales and product-solution knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years prior Sales experience, solution selling or Reseller management
- Experience in a high-tech sales environment with a demonstrated track
- Record of success in driving customer adoption of technology and reaching channel sales goals
- Direct professional experience with VMware, Microsoft or Citrix virtualization solutions
- Experience selling servers, storage hardware, networking or virtualization
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession with our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We are humbled to be recognized as one of Bloomberg’s Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2020 and one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation, or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected]