Nexio Vacancies 2022 notification out for Service Desk Team Lead Jobs. Apply for Nexio Jobs in Johannesburg. Check Latest Nexio Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Nexio Vacancies at Official Nexio Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.nexio.co.za.
Nexio Vacancies 2022 Apply for Service Desk Team Lead Jobs in Johannesburg
Nexio has released a Service Desk Team Lead job notification at www.nexio.co.za Careers website. Nexio has displayed vacant seats for the post of Service Desk Team Lead vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Nexio official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Nexio job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Service Desk Team Lead|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Nexio Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary ⇒||R 450 000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||22 Feburary 2022|
Nexio Job Description
- A service desk team leader is a person whose role includes ensuring the adherence of professionalism and expansion of all activities done at the service desk.
- His/her job description entails making sure that the help desk team delivers flawless customer service in managing incident restoration and service level agreements, and monitoring the duties of the service desk team members to ensure that client inquiries are promptly attended to.
- The service desk Team-leader is the champion for designing systems and services for supportability and operational performance. Insights and observations from service operations should be shared during service strategy and design discussions.
- Primarily involved in structuring and aligning the Service Desk and its sub-components to meet the companies service delivery strategy and objectives
- Transition management between service desk shifts of all outstanding critical items at hand-off.
- Review current major incidents, scheduled outages, and business events for the day to assess any adjustments to staffing plans.
- Review shift staffing to understand who is working, their skills and how much capacity the service desk has for the day. The service desk teamleader may need to shift workloads among resources throughout the day.
- Address SLA areas of concern. Often SLA targets will include multiple shifts. The service desk teamleader will evaluate incidents and service requests approaching or exceeding their SLAs and may adjust staff priorities.
- Assign staff for in-flight work. Any incident/service requests in-progress during a shift hand-off are assigned to a receiving agent and a transition is conducted from the agent leaving his or her shift
- Review operational metrics and note areas for attention. The service desk manager will review metrics and reports throughout each day to adjust staffing and workflows as needed to optimize service-desk performance.
- Follow up customer-satisfaction issues and user-feedback responses. The service desk manager is responsible for client satisfaction and will typically review any negative feedback or concerns clients have raised as a part of the post-ticket satisfaction survey.
- Must be a team player, contributor, and problem solver.
- Service Desk Team leader must have the capability to manage client service request from and share roles or responsibility with the team.
- Service Desk Teamleader must ensure that customer satisfaction is met at all time.
- Service Desk operates 24 x7x365. A as a result the Service Desk
- Individuals at this level should have fully developed knowledge of the business, marketplace, and clients.
- Must be recognized as an expert in own area within the organization.
- Provide technical guidance and support.
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with peers, brand leaders, and other senior management throughout the company.
- Able to be a “big picture” thinker.
- Have excellent personality and team building traits.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident in producing and presenting work.
- Fully accountable for the Service Desk as an entity.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the industry
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES)
KEY COMPETENCIES / PERFORMANCE DRIVERS
TECHNICAL / PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
- Strategic thinking skills
- Ability to do tactical execution
- High emotional intelligence
- Good understanding of IT structure
- Strong time and people management skills
- Strong written English language skills
- Attention to detail
- Contingency plan on the fly
- Remedy Call Logging Tool
- Report/Dashboard Tool
- IT Systems
- System Management Software
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A+ Certified
- N+ Certified
- ITIL Foundation certified
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Degree/Diploma relevant to the ICT Industry preferable.
- Previous customer service experience strongly essential.
- Proven experience as Senior Service Desk Agent.
- Seven to Ten years’ experience in Customer Service or Information Technology.
- Past Technical Support L2 & L3, Desktop/Laptop/Server Support, Printer Support, Help Desk, Service Desk or Customer Service experience preferable.
LEADERSHIP COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to manage and lead technically orientated teams.
- Motivate and Ability to utilize the applications for support, reporting and documentation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to convert technical support descriptions into business language.
- Excellent communication skills with Senior Management, internal and external.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Crisis management ability.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- Ability to think around problems and come up with creative solutions is helpful.
- Excellent people skills.
- Good understanding of the skills required to run the service desk with.
- Ability to derive contingency plans on the fly.
- Analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities, including incoming transactions/telephone recording monitoring tools/utilities.
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills with an ability to effectively interact with clients to convey progress.
- Excellent customer service skills and a discipline to see technical problems through to resolution.
- Customer-oriented, team player and cool-tempered.
Application Submission Details:
Please include the below documentation in your application:
- Updated CV
- Short motivation letter
Supporting qualifications/certifications if any