Munsoft Vacancies 2022 notification out for Back Office Sales Manager Jobs. Apply for Munsoft Jobs in South Africa. Check Latest Munsoft Government Jobs in South Africa. How to Apply for Munsoft Vacancies at Official Munsoft Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.munsoft.co.za.
Munsoft Vacancies 2022 Apply for Back Office Sales Manager Jobs in South Africa
Munsoft has released a Back Office Sales Manager job notification at www.munsoft.co.za Careers website. Munsoft has displayed vacant seats for the post of Back Office Sales Manager vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Munsoft official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Munsoft job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Back Office Sales Manager|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Munsoft Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in South Africa|
|Salary ⇒||R 319,186.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||28 Feburary 2022|
Munsoft Job Description
This role will establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability within sales. Role Reports directly to the Head of Sales & Marketing and forms part of the Sales Leadership Team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organize Sales office operations and procedures
- Supervising and monitoring the work of all administrative staff
- Overall Management of Salesforce & Accuracy
- Maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability of Sales
- Management of Sales Analysts
- implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Quality control of tender presentations & administration as well as submission and subsequent follow up
- Management of tender/bid team
- Ensuring executing business units are performing against tender standards & instituting corrective actions
- Build strong relationships and collaboration with all company internal stakeholders
- Perform diversified administrative and coordination duties that involve complex and confidential information
- Actively participate in meetings with local sales team to align business strategies
- Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 8 years Officer/Operations Management experience
- Commercially competent
- Meticulous and pay attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Ability to handle extremely confidential and sensitive information.
- Be able to manage people effectively
- Team-oriented, able to communicate efficiently internally to ensure full buy-in
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
To be considered, your application must be able to match the essential criteria.
Should you be interested in applying for this role, please send a concise CV to [email protected]