MPRTC Vacancies 2022 notification out for Regional Sales Manager – Material Handling Equipment Jobs. Apply for MPRTC Jobs in Johannesburg. Check Latest MPRTC Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for MPRTC Vacancies at Official MPRTC Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.mprtc.co.za.
MPRTC Vacancies 2022 Apply for Regional Sales Manager – Material Handling Equipment Jobs in Johannesburg
MPRTC has released a Regional Sales Manager – Material Handling Equipment job notification at www.mprtc.co.za Careers website. MPRTC has displayed vacant seats for the post of Regional Sales Manager – Material Handling Equipment vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the MPRTC official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original MPRTC job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Regional Sales Manager – Material Handling Equipment|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||MPRTC Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary ⇒||R 1,145,182.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||26 Feburary 2022|
MPRTC Job DescriptionRecruiter MPRTCJob Ref CT003206/WLDate posted Monday, December 13, 2021Location: Johannesburg, South AfricaSalary: NegSUMMARY:
International Material Handling Equipment supplier requires a Regional Sales Manager to supply the Southern African market (i,.e Botswana, Eswatini (Swaziland), Lesotho, Madagascar, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe )
- Minimum of 10 Years experience in Material Handling equipment industry (i.e Toyota, Doosan, Hyster, Mitsubishi, Komatsu, Linde, etc.)
- Material Handling equipment (I.e. Forklifts)
- Sales and sales support to cooperate with our dealers, development of Dealer Networks, Increase Market Share and sales to customers(rental, logistics, harbor operation, manufacturing industry, mining, government/public tenders, etc)
- Increase Market Share and sales to customers not only International Key Accounts but also local accounts
- Assist the Sales personnel of the HQ and Dealers in establishing Business relationship with International Key Accounts and local accounts
- Conducts the dealer development including new dealer development for open territories
By submitting any Personal Information to MPRTC in any form you acknowledge that such conduct constitutes a reasonable unconditional, specific and voluntary consent to the processing and storing of such Personal Information by MPRTC and/or MPRTC’s clients and/or verification information suppliers. You voluntarily consent that for the purposes of potentially gaining future employment opportunities, thorough background screening which may include but will not be limited to criminal, fraud, ITC and employment reference checks may be conducted. Should you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. You have the right to “Opt-Out” of electronic communications from us at any time and you also have the right to request us to delete your personal information by contacting us.