McCormick & Company Vacancies 2022 notification out for Head of Commercial Jobs. Apply for McCormick & Company Jobs in Midrand. Check Latest McCormick & Company Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for McCormick & Company Vacancies at Official McCormick & Company Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.mccormickcorporation.com.
McCormick & Company Vacancies 2022 Apply for Head of Commercial Jobs in Midrand
McCormick & Company has released a Head of Commercial job notification at www.mccormickcorporation.com Careers website. McCormick & Company has displayed vacant seats for the post of Head of Commercial vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the McCormick & Company official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original McCormick & Company job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Head of Commercial|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||McCormick & Company Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Midrand|
|Salary ⇒||R 1,084,395.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||31 Janauary 2022|
McCormick & Company Job Description
Do you want to save the world from boring food? Joins us and we will save you from boring work!
We are currently looking for a Head of Commercial to join us in our SA business unit. This role will fully develop, implement and commercially manage key accounts within our Flavour Solutions Business and report directly to the Commercial Director EMEA. Do you have proven knowledge and experience as Head of Commercial? Do you find yourself well in a fast paced, dynamic work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
PRIMARY PURPOSE/FUNCTION OF THE JOB
- Drive current business performance and growth, with a view to future growth (capability, capacity, and capex)
- Set high performance standards in the team consistently setting and reviewing targets, as well as training, developing and coaching
- Full P&L and KPI accountability for customer accounts
- Drive new business development targets, leveraging McCormick capabilities and technologies
- Develop and implement strategic and tactical business plans, including account plans, which may require support across McCormick business groups and may include international business units
- Lead the cross-Functional team to high performance: ownership, accountability, and behaviour setting (Internal and external cross-functional partners included but not limited to Purchasing, R&D, Supply chain, Quality, Operations and Finance)
- Maintain a value-added service and high service standards to ensure successful customer relationships and fruitful growth
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Agile and capable of leading large cross functional teams (direct and indirect) to ensure executional excellence and strong behaviour setting through all functions
- Driven and highly motivated, will bring life to the SA/Region wide 5 year plan that demonstrates tenacity and will to win
- Be viewed as a critical contact for McCormick and drive customer penetration through innovation and proactive customer intimacy. Promote the Company’s image, with special emphasis on confidence, confidentiality, and professionalism
- Strong customer collaboration and alliances, to drive McCormick as supplier of choice
- Champion and drive forward a culture of accountability and entrepreneurial mindset
- Work with individuals internally and externally projecting excellence, control and gravitas
- Self- starter, capable of independent analysis: from theory to execution
- Focus on leadership and feedback culture, to drive performance and development plans within the Team
- Visit customers where relevant and necessary (EMEA – Europe Middle East Africa)
- Strong ambassador of performance culture, sets high performance standards for themselves and the Team
- Ability to lead and influence cross functional teams, including those who are not direct reports
- Change agent
- Analytical with a keen eye for growth opportunities, and a strong bias towards execution
- Results driven – tenacious attitude to new business development
- Proactive and continuous improvement mindset
- Self-starter who can make an immediate impact internally and externally
- Experience in an international/multi- cultural environment
- Commercial experience selling branded food goods or working business to business in flavours preferred (local and global customers ideal) (10 years’ experience)
- Degree Educated
- Strong P&L management experience
- An understanding of complex supply chain or manufacturing operation is essential, as is exposure or experience of NPD and technical functions
- Ability to drive valued added successful internal and customer relationships (relate to contacts at the lab bench level and the board room level)
- Strong negotiation skills and strategic growth contribution required
- Good organisation & time management skills
- Business development experience in opening opportunities in new segments/markets
- Understanding of the Sub-Sahara Africa region and market
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.