Mainstream Renewable Power Vacancies 2022 notification out for Project Planner Jobs. Apply for Mainstream Renewable Power Jobs in South Africa. Check Latest Mainstream Renewable Power Government Jobs in South Africa. How to Apply for Mainstream Renewable Power Vacancies at Official Mainstream Renewable Power Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.mainstreamrp.com.
Mainstream Renewable Power Vacancies 2022 Apply for Project Planner Jobs in South Africa
Mainstream Renewable Power has released a Project Planner job notification at www.mainstreamrp.com Careers website. Mainstream Renewable Power has displayed vacant seats for the post of Project Planner vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Mainstream Renewable Power official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Mainstream Renewable Power job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Project Planner|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Mainstream Renewable Power Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in South Africa|
|Salary ⇒||R 450,000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||17 Feb 2022|
Mainstream Renewable Power Job Description
- As the project planner you will be required to develop and maintain summary level schedules for the projects in construction, this includes utilising your knowledge to provide the required Gantt, milestone charts to the project team. Furthermore, it will be expected that you identify/ use the required tools to undertake critical path analysis to effectively illustrate resource allocations of contractors on the projects in construction. Auditing the contractor’s ability to perform its key performance requirements on a continual basis to those key performance targets provided at contract signature.
- Evaluating contractor recovery, corrective action plans and to provide project management team with recommendations and inputs as and when required.
- Support the project management team in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects, including dashboard maintenance. Work in collaboration with project management team to drive consistency of the project scheduling approach to facilitate accuracy in project execution and reporting.
- Troubleshoot and monitor potential scheduling problems. Maintain accurate records/paperwork and facilitate and participate in weekly schedule reviews. Provide training to project team to learn or increase skills in project scheduling company wide.
Key requirements for success in the role
- Minimum of 5 years of construction scheduling experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience using MS Project
- Subject matter expert – management of a multi-project integrated master schedule and the associated individual detailed project schedules
- Proficiency in MS Office software
- Ability to build effective interpersonal relationships and contribute to a positive / productive team environment
- Excellent analytical, organizational, time-management and written/oral communication skills.
What we offer
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market in a fast-paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary and bonus scheme.
The company operates in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI Act), Act 3 of 2013, and by submitting their personal information to us (through the application form, CV and other documentation as required during the recruitment process), candidates agree that the company may utilise their personal information as directed by POPIA.