Luno Vacancies 2022 notification out for Agile Delivery Lead Jobs. Apply for Luno Jobs in Johannesburg. Check Latest Luno Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Luno Vacancies at Official Luno Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.luno.com.
Luno Vacancies 2022 Apply for Agile Delivery Lead Jobs in Johannesburg
Luno has released a Agile Delivery Lead job notification at www.luno.com Careers website. Luno has displayed vacant seats for the post of Agile Delivery Lead vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Luno official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Luno job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Agile Delivery Lead|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Luno Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary ⇒||R 880,000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||14 Feb 2022|
Luno Job Description
We are looking for an Agile Delivery Lead to join our Engineering team.
The world is changing. We all want something different.
At Luno, we see you as an individual, and we want to unleash your potential and empower you to become the best possible version of yourself.
Luno welcomes crypto lovers and crypto newbies. You – just like everyone in the world – are on your own unique crypto-learning journey.
We are a mission-driven cryptocurrency company that is building more open and equal access to the future of money. You don’t have to know lots about crypto to be interested in joining us, you just have to feel that upgrading the world to a fairer financial system matters, and that you’d like to be part of this global change. We’re a passionate and committed team taking on a challenge of epic proportions. Like the first moon landing, it requires a special kind of people working together with unusual skill, focus and determination. We need the best team on board for our mission.
If that sounds like a culture you’d thrive in, then we are excited to hear from you.
A little about us
- Luno means moon in Esperanto, we chose the name because at night, wherever you are in the world, you look up at the same moon. We believe in the power of working together, as one team, across borders, with clear focus and shared purpose.
- Our popular mobile app and website helps people around the world grow and manage their money using the world’s most mature cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum and USDC. We’ve processed over $21 billion to date.
- Over 7 million customers across 40 countries have chosen to hold their crypto wallets on Luno because we offer a delightfully simple experience and bank-grade security.
- We’re part of the Digital Currency Group, named in 2021 as one of TIME magazine’s 100 Most Influential Companies, in the “Disruptors” category alongside Tesla, AirBnB, SpaceX, Peloton. TIME noted that DCG is “mainstreaming cryptocurrency”.
- We’re proud to be one of the world’s most international cryptocurrency teams, with colleagues from 43 different nationalities working across South Africa, Indonesia, the United Kingdom, Malaysia, Nigeria, Australia and Singapore. Financial inclusion is part of our mission, but on a deeper level, inclusion is a way of life, and a way of work for us. It is part of who we are as a company, and a group of human individuals.
How we work
Our engineering team (currently ~100 engineers) is split into organisations which we call Fleets. Each Fleet focuses on a core customer journey (onboarding, security, payments, support, new business, growth and marketing etc.). Each of these fleets contains multiple smaller teams called Pods, each of which focuses on a specific aspect of the product.
Pods will include a product owner, product designer, back-end engineers, Android, iOS and Web developers, who each bring a unique perspective to the problem you are all contributing towards.
We’re agile, use scrum, continuous integration and continuous delivery, deploying to production every single day.
In your first six months, you will:
…start at Luno by learning our processes, meeting the wider team and starting our engineering on-boarding program. After getting comfortable with the basics. You’ll meet the Pod(s) you’ll be working with and quickly align on the teams’ current OKRs and product roadmap. We succeed as a team, so we will provide you with regular feedback from your manager and peers and will encourage you to do the same.
Your mission will involve:
- Being an Agile expert, coach, and servant leader
- Guiding multiple cross-functional “pod” teams on how to use agile practices and values across product, engineering and operational teams to delight customers
- Inspire the team to take responsibility for their delivery process and the outcomes they deliver, focus them on delivering value or failing fast.
- Facilitate or remove impediments to delivery and waste in our processes.
- Facilitating team ceremonies, and teaching others on how to improve theirs with a wide range of methods and techniques in your toolbox
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Coaching on requirements engineering, user story usage, estimation, quality assurance practices, user experience design process, risk management, and more.
- Being a role model and tenacious driving force with a strong delivery ethic
- Exhibiting ownership of delivery and issues.
- Using simple processes to ensure we’re well prepared for software release ahead of launch day.
- Appreciation for and alignment with IT Service Management and Support Engineering processes.
- Competency in risk identification, mitigation and management.
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement, progress tracking, reporting and communications.
- Proactively managing dependencies and cross-team coordination.
- Accountable for the delivery approach and status within your pods.
An Agile Delivery Lead is an expert in the end to end process of delivering valuable software. They are proactive and accountable for ensuring that the delivery approach for each epic is defined, fit for purpose, tracked, communicated, and constantly tuned as understanding of the solution emerges, while also reactively acting as a servant leader that unblocks teams when they hit a problem. They lead on constant improvement to our delivery processes so that we learn and improve our estimation, risk reduction, velocity, technical quality, and teamwork.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Strong understanding of the end to end components of the software delivery lifecycle (SDLC)
- A wealth of experience in agile principles, practices, and theory across methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, eXtreme Programming, Lean, DevOps, DSDM, and SaFE.
- Solid knowledge of a ticketing tool such as JIRA a must (We use Phabricator which is similar)
- Be friendly, transparent, articulate and driven to succeed
- Basic knowledge of and passion for digital currencies like Bitcoin
- The right to work in South Africa if you are not a South African citizen
Don’t be put off if you don’t tick all of the boxes – they’re a guide based on what we’d love to see but we appreciate that excellent software engineers have diverse backgrounds.
Remote Life at Luno
If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a forward-thinking and ambitious team that highly values diversity, teamwork, and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is an opportunity for you.
Like the majority of the companies, Luno is currently working remotely to keep our employees safe, which means you will not be physically, but virtually onboarded for now!
- Live long and prosper. We’ve got you covered with excellent private medical insurance.
- You’ll be able to continuously up-skill yourself with access to free courses on Udemy, Coursera and Codeacademy.
- For the crypto fans among you (should be everyone!), you’ll pay 0 fees with Luno from the day you start
- Generous maternity / paternity and even (yes, you are reading it correctly) paw-ternity for your furry friend.
- Apple all the way. New Macbook, mouse and keyboard.
- Annual Inspiration Day… for that pottery course you’ve always been meaning to do!
- Work with a diverse team of hardworking, ambitious and friendly people on something that will truly revolutionise the financial world.
- We have virtual cooking, dancing, drawing and house planting classes hosted by our Lunauts to break up your day and work that other part of your brain.
- Work is important, but your mental health should always take priority. At Luno, we do everything we can to make sure you lead a healthy and happy life. That’s why Luno gives you free access to Headspace – a full library of guided meditations, sleep stories, and music.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You’ll need to hold the legal right to work in South Africa already as we cannot provide visa sponsorship.