Keyloop Vacancies 2022 notification out for Project Manager Jobs. Apply for Keyloop Jobs in Randburg. Check Latest Keyloop Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Keyloop Vacancies at Official Keyloop Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.keyloop.com.
Keyloop Vacancies 2022 Apply for Project Manager Jobs in Randburg
Keyloop has released a Project Manager job notification at www.keyloop.com Careers website. Keyloop has displayed vacant seats for the post of Project Manager vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Keyloop official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Keyloop job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Project Manager|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Keyloop Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Randburg|
|Salary ⇒||R 7,50,116.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||26 Feb 2022|
Keyloop Job Description
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Please add the most important duties and responsibilities.
- Ensure that each duty / responsibility can be linked to the operational and Keyloop’s strategy.
- Defining the scope, impact, resources and outcomes of the project, and gaining customer agreement to these
- Developing project plans, budgets and teams, and identifying and scheduling project activities
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders, delivery teams and customers
- Assigning work, delegating responsibilities, leading and supporting the project team
- Working closely with the project team to ensure that commitments and deadlines are met
- Regularly reviewing project scope, costs, performance and business benefits to keep the project on track
- Communicating project progress and outcomes to the delivery team, the project sponsor, the project board, and the customer
- Dealing with emerging risks and issues promptly and professionally, escalating where necessary
- Using appropriate standards, systems, resources, tools and techniques in all project management activities
- Maintaining and controlling project documentation and systems during, and on completion of the project Closing projects to enable revenue recognition, and to review lessons learned.
Skills / Knowledge & Experience:
- Extensive project management experience, preferably gained from managing IT projects
- Proven experience of working with a project management methodology such as PRINCE2 or PMI
- Demonstrable high-level of communication, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Demonstrable experience of commercial decision making
- Proven experience of software development project management
- Experience of working with MS Office – Project, Excel and Visio
- Experience of using project management databases and systems
Why join us?
We’re on a journey to become market leaders in our space – and with that comes some incredible opportunities. Collaborate and learn from industry experts from all over the globe. Work with game-changing products and services. Get the training and support you need to try new things, adapt to quick changes and explore different paths. Join Keyloop and progress your career, your way.
An inclusive environment to thrive
We’re committed to fostering an inclusive work environment. One that respects all dimensions of diversity. We promote an inclusive culture within our business, and we celebrate different employees and lifestyles – not just on key days, but every day.
Be rewarded for your efforts
We believe people should be paid based on their performance so our pay and benefits reflect this and are designed to attract the very best talent. We encourage everyone in our organisation to explore opportunities which enable them to grow their career through investment in their development but equally by working in a culture which fosters support and unbridled collaboration.