IWG Vacancies 2022 notification out for Area Sales Manager Jobs. Apply for IWG Jobs in Durban. Check Latest IWG Government Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal. How to Apply for IWG Vacancies at Official IWG Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.iwgplc.com.
IWG Vacancies 2022 Apply for Area Sales Manager Jobs in Durban
IWG has released a Area Sales Manager job notification at www.iwgplc.com Careers website. IWG has displayed vacant seats for the post of Area Sales Manager vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the International Workplace Group official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original IWG job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Area Sales Manager|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||IWG Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Durban|
|Salary ⇒||R 375,461.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||18 Feburary 2022|
IWG Job Description
Area Sales Manager
We’ve made it our mission to help millions of people have a great day at work – every day. We do it for our customers by providing them with access to our world-leading commercial real estate platform. We do it for our people by giving them the opportunities to develop their career where and how they want.
Join IWG. Grow with us, as we open new locations and enter new markets every week. Build your professional network. Develop your career on the international stage. And help shape the workspace of the future.
As an Area Sales Manager, your job will be to work with our clients as a workspace sales consultant helping them purchase the space that meets their needs. You will be maximising revenue in your area by leading efforts to generate new clients and increase sales. You will:
- Define and implement the sales strategy for your area, overseeing the full sales cycle from identifying opportunities to successfully closing deals
- Generate leads and proactive sales by executing against your promotional and networking events and activities
- Build relationships with potential business clients and brokers to sell them our added-value services and products
- Maximise sales performance for your area and ensure critical KPIs are met and exceeded
We’re looking for a born networker who has a natural ability to enthuse prospects; someone who has a passion for consultative selling. Key requirements include:
- Skilled relationship manager and consultant who can generate and grow valuable long term client partnerships
- Excellent team player and communicator with fluent English
- Practical solution seller who takes a hands-on approach and is driven to achieve results
What we offer
On top of a competitive salary package you’ll enjoy:
- Global mobility, with the potential to work anywhere in our network
- Structured training and development programme
- A bright and inspiring work environment
- Promotion opportunities
We believe that business success is underpinned by the effectiveness of its people. So we made it our mission to help millions of people have a great day at work – every day. We do this by creating a fantastic working environment, providing a platform that unlocks productivity, and enabling connection to a valuable business community.
Our customers are large multinationals, small and medium-sized enterprises, and start-ups. With unique business goals, people and aspirations, they want the freedom to choose a way of working that works for their business.
We provide that choice through our operating companies; Regus, Spaces, HQ, Signature by Regus and No18 – each designed to serve the unique needs of businesses of every size. From some of the most exciting companies and well-known organisations on the planet, to individuals and the next generation of industry leaders. All of them harness the power of flexible working to increase their productivity, efficiency and agility, whilst enjoying a happier, healthier way of working.