iSanqa Vacancies 2022 notification out for Distribution Manager Woodmead Jobs. Apply for iSanqa Jobs in Sandton. Check Latest iSanqa Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for iSanqa Vacancies at Official iSanqa Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.isanqa.co.za.
iSanqa Vacancies 2022 Apply for Distribution Manager Woodmead Jobs in Sandton
iSanqa has released a Distribution Manager Woodmead job notification at www.isanqa.co.za Careers website. iSanqa has displayed vacant seats for the post of Distribution Manager Woodmead vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the iSanqa official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original iSanqa job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Distribution Manager Woodmead|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||iSanqa Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Sandton|
|Salary ⇒||R 300,000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||14 Feburary 2022|
iSanqa Job Description
About the job Distribution Manager Woodmead – (iS0435V67)
Our clients is looking for an exceptional individual to join their team responsible for managing and overseeing South Africa overall logistics, operational warehouse & distribution activities to maximize service level, process efficiency and productivity in line with corporate values and departmental goals.
COMMENCEMENT: As soon as possible
REPORTS TO: Distribution Director
DEPARTMENT : Distribution
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- All departments operate in full compliance with all corporate fiscal policies and procedures
- Prepare annual departmental budget and give input for local country budgets
- Manage manpower within the agreed budget for the department reporting in a timely manner deviations and reasons
- Regular review the need, cost and stock levels for supplies and components used within the departments
- In charge of monitoring and controlling all contractual spendings and invoices
- Manage all controllable expenditures
- Understand and manage day to day HR issues including, managing sickness, absenteeism and disciplinary issues
- Effectively and clearly communicate how the Supply Chain objectives impact the departmental staff, and in turn how the departments contribute to these objectives
- Conduct regular staff meetings with direct reports to update them on Supply Chain and departmental performance, new product information and/or changes in processes.
- Maintain and enforce company safety and housekeeping rules.
- Maintain a constant watch for any safety problems, possible unsafe work practices or any issue that influences general well-being of employees, so as to work in the safest, pleasant and accident free manner
- Oversee the daily Order Fulfillment-, Assembly and Warehousing processes and assure procedures and SLA’s are followed to maintain timely and accurate delivery of products and distributor-orders.
- Responsible for managing all local warehouses within Southern Africa (3rd party operations) and its main activities in a way that SLA and contractual obligations are met and agreed service level is delivered
- Operationally manage 3rd parties and transportation companies. Regularly evaluate performances and relations in close cooperation with Manager Transportation EMEA
- Ensure complete and accurate documentation is available with every shipment
- Covers generation of daily, weekly, monthly reports to provide with actionable data and insight regarding current stock levels
- Inventory management and control, making sure that physical inventory and system (Oracle) inventory is matching in all locations
- Develop and maintain operational procedures for all Order Fulfillment-, Assembly and Warehousing processes
- Ensure timely and accurate data maintenance in Oracle and other systems used.
- Initiate and maintain regular meetings with all relevant Supply Chain parties such as Licensing, Planning, QA, Transportation, Customs etc.
- Support and continuously coach Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders and Seniors with knowledge and business tools to enable them to consistently support staff and customers needs professional
- Work with country and regional management on setting challenging goals and defining strategies to achieve these goals. Ensure the department is actively supporting these goals.
- Positively represent the company on all business and non-business related occasions. • Carry out responsibilities in an ethical and responsible manner
- Develop and maintain customer focus in all processes and behavior. Ensure that problems are solved with a positive result for customer-satisfaction and are communicated to all parties involved
- Ensure that customer complaints are handled in a friendly, timely and accurate manner and that proper corrective and preventive actions are taken.
- Encourage staff to be pro-active in improving customer service
- Incorporate continuous improvement as an integral part of all processes in order to meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Administer company policies and maintain departmental conformance with company practices and regulations
- Develop and maintain business continuity plans for all key operational processes
- Bachelors degree in logistics, supply chain or relevant field
- 7 years’ plus experience in Logistics/Materials Management environment, Inventory/Warehouse Management or other Supply Chain areas
- Managing outsourced end to end 3PL is essential
- 5 years proven supervisory experience, including remote management
- 3rd party vendor management experience of Distribution Centre’s
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software
- Oracle preferred and other WMS and planning applications experience
- Multinational companies and matrix organisation experience
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office tools (especially Excel advanced)
- Solid experience working with several Africa countries outside of RSA
- Valid SA drivers license
- Valid passport – willingness to travel
- Sense of urgency
- Outstanding analytical, statistical problem solving and organizational abilities
- MS Excel advanced level
- English fluency with at least 2 additional languages
Comprehensive responsibilities will be discussed with short-listed candidates who meet with the required criteria for this position.
Valid SA Driver’s license required and clean criminal / credit record.
Currently applications for the advertised position will only be considered from applicants who have been at least partially vaccinated against Covid-19 by the time of their appointment with an understanding that full vaccination will be achieved.