HP Vacancies 2022 notification out for Retail Account Manager Jobs. Apply for HP Jobs in Johannesburg. Check Latest HP Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for HP Vacancies at Official HP Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.hponline.co.za.
HP Vacancies 2022 Apply for Retail Account Manager Jobs in Johannesburg
HP has released a Retail Account Manager job notification at www.hponline.co.za Careers website. HP has displayed vacant seats for the post of Retail Account Manager vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Hewlett-Packard official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original HP job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Retail Account Manager|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||HP Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary ⇒||R 274,075.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||12 Feburary 2022|
HP Job Description
HP South Africa is looking for an energetic and ambitious experienced Retail Account Manager to support and manage our existing vendor base in Southern Africa region.
HP is not simply a place where people come to work, but a place where our work makes an impact—on our business, on our customers, and on the world. A world where innovation drives extraordinary contributions to humanity, and the belief that One thoughtful idea has the power to change the world
You will have full responsibility for achieving business objectives and be the voice of the vendor; identifying potential issues and working closely across multiple stakeholders in order to solve problems and improve processes. We expect that you can work autonomously, think both strategically and tactically, and take full control and responsibility for achieving your goals.
As the Retail Account Manager you’re at the heart of our Consumer team, ensuring we deliver products and solutions to our customers, developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and key interfaces in Southern Africa whilst always achieving our business priorities.
- Serves as the expert to the partner for extremely complex information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Promotes HP offerings to become a key part of the partner’s business and solutions
- Achieves assigned quota for HP products, services and software.
- Work on joint business plans with the partners and execute on the plan annually.
- Defines and review key performance indicators to ensure the achievement of HP’s retail business growth targets
- Actively engages HP resources and senior executives to build strategic relationships with the partner which ensures long- term business opportunities for HP.
- Provides the business rationale and risk assessment for making HP investments in the partner.
- Ensures partners are compliant with legal and internal HP practices.
- Drive growth in the retail partners overall business.
- Perform regular business reviews and monthly sales forecast with channel partners.
Education and Experience Required:
- 8+ years of Retail Account Management experience in selling IT hardware/consumer electronics
- Experience selling to partners in a complex environment
- Strong Retail/e-Tailer digital expertise/skills to help design and drive for results on an online world.
- Advanced analytical and forecasting skills
- University or Bachelor’s degree.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Thorough understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning and business models.
- Good understanding of IT hardware products (PC, Print, Supplies) and services. Able to communicate the strengths of HP’s offerings relative to competition, and overcome objections.
- Online sales experience
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; aligning partner and HP processes; and promoting HP programs and offerings.
- Develops strategic plans with the partner to grow the size of the business and HP’s share.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Coordinates and directs efforts across HP sales teams and across business groups.
- Ability to explain product and promotion benefits to retail partners and drive business through the on ground teams.
Preference will be given to members from designated groups, i.e. EE in accordance with the Employment Equity Act. However, this does not suggest that the process of recruitment excludes members from non-designated groups.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!