Howden Vacancies 2022 notification out for Estimator/Production Planner Jobs. Apply for Howden Jobs in Johannesburg. Check Latest Howden Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Howden Vacancies at Official Howden Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.howden.com.
Howden Vacancies 2022 Apply for Estimator/Production Planner Jobs in Johannesburg
Howden has released a Estimator/Production Planner job notification at www.howden.com Careers website. Howden has displayed vacant seats for the post of Estimator/Production Planner vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Howden official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Howden job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Estimator/Production Planner|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Howden Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary ⇒||R 360,000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||21 Feburary 2022|
Howden Job Description
The Big Picture:
James Howden Holdings, a Division of Howden Africa (Pty) Ltd is looking for an experienced Estimator/Production Planner to provide a planning service to the manufacturing department and estimating of products in order to meet required turn over, delivery & customer requirements in a cost effective manner.
What needs to be done?
- Estimate and tender cost of products for manufacture and repair of components in response to enquiries to achieve agreed costs & margins thereby ensuring we remain competitive at all times and maintaining market. Keep Tender data base up to date to ensure quick tender response time.
- Daily updating of production hours on production control sheet in order to plan for workshop loading of new jobs to ensure that the department meets or exceeds the annual targeted sales and on time.
- Receive package of drawings, production orders and works data package; plan the workshop workflow in order to minimise the lead time for manufacturing to ensure that there are no delays in the manufacturing of products within agreed time framework.
- Control steel stock levels, update steel stock sheet, maintain minimum stock level, plan material requirements in advance, recommend the purchase of steel as required to ensure the availability of material to meet required deliveries and prevent any delays.
- Control of financial costs of jobs by allocating 49 series job numbers, keep booking file, book on system, purchase & book material costs to jobs, invoice and do close jobs to ensure the agreed turnover is met on time with the correct margin.
- Control the issuing of job documentation to ensure that relevant drawings, WDP, QCP & route sheets is utilised in the fabrication of product to ensure product will meet Howden standards and customer requirements.
- Adhere to health and safety standards in compliance with company policy and legislation to ensure a safe working environment.
- Adhere to Sarbanes Oxley and AX controls.
What do you need to bring?
- Grade 12/ Matric.
- Engineering qualification N3.
- Computer literate, Excel & MS Projects.
- At least 5 years in a similar role within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in job costing (2 years) with an understanding of manufacturing hours.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical/engineering drawings.
- Background in material verification and identification.
- Background in heavy engineering industry with experience in planning.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
What will you get in return?
You will have the opportunity to work for a global engineering organisation in a challenging role with great career development opportunities. We offer a competitive salary along with a benefits package.
Worldwide business – Liaise with our colleagues in 27 countries.
We offer global and local opportunities– 6000 employees and world leading engineers, who create cutting edge developments – You will be a part of over 160 years of innovation and development that continues today with our digital solutions. At Howden, we have a strong corporate identity and purpose – You will be a member of our team, shaping the future of the world and tackling some of the most pressing issues facing the planet.
Our products and organisation are Revolving Around You – Our culture promotes individual development to enhance our most important asset – our people.