Hatch Vacancies 2022 notification out for Asset and Maintenance Management Consultant Jobs. Apply for Hatch Jobs in Johannesburg. Check Latest Hatch Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Hatch Vacancies at Official Hatch Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.hatch.com.
Hatch Vacancies 2022 Apply for Asset and Maintenance Management Consultant Jobs in Johannesburg
Hatch has released a Asset and Maintenance Management Consultant job notification at www.hatch.com Careers website. Hatch has displayed vacant seats for the post of Asset and Maintenance Management Consultant vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Hatch official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Hatch job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Asset and Maintenance Management Consultant|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Hatch Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary ⇒||R 1,83,000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||06 Feburary 2022|
Hatch Job Description
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we see challenges evolving in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff, with experience in over 150 countries, to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Our advisory and consulting experts support almost every project at Hatch, whether in metals, infrastructure, or energy. We consult with our clients to help them meet their business, financing, and project objectives. Interested in consulting to our clients alongside leading experts across various sectors? Join our Advisory team today!
Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch, a full-service consultancy, is currently seeking a highly motivated Asset and Maintenance Management (AMM) Consultant to join the Advisory group in Johannesburg.
Our advisory and consulting experts support almost every project at Hatch. We consult with our clients to help them meet their business, financing, and project objectives. As a AMM Consultant, you will play an active role in all aspects of client engagements, including gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, developing and communicating recommendations, presenting results to client management, and implementing recommendations with client team members.
If you are interested in consulting leading experts across various sectors? Join our Advisory team today!
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Be a champion of inclusion and diversity
- Work with client project teams to ensure engagement objectives are clearly identified, agreed and attained
- Understand the broad-based strategic direction of the organization and work with stakeholders across the organization to understand what opportunities exist for enhancing AMM efficiencies in business and decision making
- Facilitate client workshops and planning meetings around strategy, business planning, organization effectiveness and change management
- Design and deliver operating model reviews that assist clients in identifying and implementing improvements to organization collaboration, productivity and effectiveness especially as it pertains to AMM.
- Evaluate the impact of business changes on current model; redesigning the AMM operating model in response to business change (i.e. outsource, technology, process)
- Design and manage organizational change management strategies, transition plans and communication plans that proactively identify and mitigate delivery and people risks associated with business change initiatives
- Design and deliver structural reviews that assist clients in identifying and implementing improvements to AMM organization collaboration, productivity and effectiveness
- Collaborate with colleagues to promote and embed best practices in the development and delivery of effective service offerings
- Oversee junior colleagues to support clients on engagements
You bring to the role:
- 5+ years of management consulting experience
- Proven industry experience in mining, metals, energy or infrastructure
- Extensive experience in Asset and Maintenance Management which includes site experience
- Solid maintenance planning experience
- Knowledge of ERP, CMMS, DRMS (Downtime Reporting Management Systems), Reliability Engineering (RAM, FMECA, Predictive Analytics)
- Demonstrated skills in shutdown planning and execution management
- Strong initiative, eager to break new ground and create opportunities for others
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Previous experience executing large-scale multi-disciplinary operational engagements
- Self-motivation and drive to take ownership of a work stream
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or an equivalent combination of education and professional experience
Why join us?
- Work with great people to make a difference
- Collaborate on exciting projects to develop innovative solutions
- Top employer
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment
- Long term career development
- Think globally, work locally
We’re committed to fostering a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate and serve. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected status. If you have any accommodation requirements, please let us know. We’ll do our best to meet your needs in accordance with applicable local legislation.
In order to consider any application for employment, we will have to process your personal information.
A law, known as the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (POPIA) provides that when one processes another’s personal information, such collection, retention, dissemination and use of that person’s personal information must be done in a lawful and transparent manner.
In order to give effect to this right, we are under a duty to provide you with a number of details pertaining to the processing of your personal information. These details are housed under the Hatch HR Processing Notice which can be accessed and viewed on the Hatch website: https://www.hatch.com/About-Us/Privacy-Statement-South-Africa, which HR Processing Notice we request you kindly download and read.
Job Segment: Maintenance, Manager, Consultant, Consulting, Engineer, Manufacturing, Management, Contract, Engineering