GEA Group Vacancies 2022 notification out for Service Sales Specialist Jobs. Apply for GEA Group Jobs in Johannesburg. Check Latest GEA Group Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for GEA Group Vacancies at Official GEA Group Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.gea.com.
GEA Group Vacancies 2022 Apply for Service Sales Specialist Jobs in Johannesburg
GEA Group has released a Service Sales Specialist job notification at www.gea.com Careers website. GEA Group has displayed vacant seats for the post of Service Sales Specialist vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the GEA Group official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original GEA Group job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Service Sales Specialist|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||GEA Group Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary ⇒||R 480,000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||28 Feb 2022|
GEA Group Job Description
Your responsibilities and tasks:
- Lead Service Sales activities, for SEP/HOM and prioritize initiatives
- Use and implement Service Sales tools – I-Base, CRM and SLA’s
- Operate in partnership with new equipment sales team to identify “up-sell” and “cross-sell” opportunities, to maximize revenue and improve overall customer experience.
- Effect sales of GEA SEP/HOM equipment services for GEA Africa; representing the company in a professional manner in the fields of spare parts, repairs and field service
- Travel to potential and existing customers – securing additional orders / agreements for spare parts, repairs, service projects, and field service. The customer visits shall include necessary presentations / demonstrations as required to enhance the sales opportunity and promote GEA. These visits need to be planed on CRM and minutes included.
- Actively promote smaller scale projects (Upgrades / Modernization)
- Assist with large project spare parts / repair orders – provide quotes, follow up and ensure the sale is executed in a timely manner.
- Participate in the negotiation of offers, quotations, and contracts (T&Cs)
Your profile and qualifications:
- Technical or commercial qualification
- Min 5 years’ experience in sales or similar roles
- Fluent in the English Language (Speak, Read and Write)
- Microsoft Office Experience Essential