GCubed Vacancies 2022 notification out for Group Accountant Jobs. Apply for GCubed Jobs in Cape Town. Check Latest GCubed Government Jobs in Western Town. How to Apply for GCubed Vacancies at Official GCubed Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.gcubed.co.za.
GCubed Vacancies 2022 Apply for Group Accountant Jobs in Cape Town
GCubed has released a Group Accountant job notification at www.gcubed.co.za Careers website. GCubed has displayed vacant seats for the post of Group Accountant vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the GCubed official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original GCubed job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Group Accountant|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||GCubed Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary ⇒||R 410,000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||20 Feburary 2022|
GCubed Job Description
Permanent Salary: R410 000
Start Date: 2022-01-03
Job Ref: LILLYH/GROU/29121
A leading international wealth management firm is looking for a Group Accountant to join their team based in Cape Town, to assist and service UK entities within the group.
Responsible for month-end close processes for various entities based in Europe and South Africa.
• Preparation of relevant monthly journals and ensuring up-to-date working papers are kept for month-end close.
• Analyze financial records, statements, and reports to enforce accuracy and conformance to standards.
• Maintained accurate records with thorough examinations to identify discrepancies.
• Increased accuracy through frequent account review and reconciliation.
• Managed general ledger with timely entries fully complying with internal controls and applicable legal requirements.
• Supported timely and accurate payroll journal processing.
• Liaising with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable teams to understand fluctuations or to resolve general queries for assigned entities.
• Review and approve weekly and monthly payments.
• Provide expenditure summaries tracked to budget for certain departments within the business.
• Preparation of quarterly board packs for assigned entities.
• Preparation and reconciliation of relevant VAT and Tax returns for entities based in the United Kingdom.
• Provide information in order to assist with the completion of regulatory returns and provide data for monthly regulatory capital updates.
• Preparation and calculation of service level agreements between entities while ensuring profitability of relevant entities.
• Ensuring relevant inter-company transactions are performed and loan accounts reconcile.
• Assist in the preparation of year-end statutory financial statements and audit support.
BCom Finance or other similar qualification
Completed articles and SAIPA qualified
2-3 years post-article accounting experience