Fortinet Job Vacancies 2022 notification out for Inside Territory Account Manager Jobs. Apply for Fortinet Jobs in Johannesburg. Check Latest Fortinet Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Fortinet Vacancies at Official Fortinet Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.fortinet.com.
Fortinet Vacancies 2022 Apply for Inside Territory Account Manager Jobs in Johannesburg
Fortinet has released a Inside Territory Account Manager job notification at www.fortinet.com Careers website. Fortinet has displayed vacant seats for the post of Inside Territory Account Manager vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Fortinet official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Fortinet job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Inside Territory Account Manager|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Fortinet Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary ⇒||R 433,782.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||12 Feburary 2022|
Fortinet Job Description
Internal Territory Account Manager
In this key role, you will manage, direct and drive direct sales into Commercial Accounts. Create and implement strategic plans focused on attaining enterprise-wide deployments of Fortinet products and services. Develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers in Commercial accounts and leverage these relationships. Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships.
- Develop account plans to achieve goals and exceed quota responsibility
- Maximize Fortinet opportunity while providing value added solutions to enterprise institutions
- Serve as lead contact responsible for the flow of information to/from executive management
- Works closely together with the account managers in order to maximize the primary business focus and serves as team leader responsible for the quality and success of activities in the territory
- Develops relationships with key decision makers, influencers and partners
- Manages effective working relationships with assigned region MAMs, Technical Sales Engineers, and Consulting Professionals
- Consistently builds and delivers on an accurate territory pipeline
- Proven ability to sell solutions to enterprise customers
- Experience in the network security industry
- A proven track record of significant over-quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
- Experience in closing large deals
- Selling experience must include technology.
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills