Finastra Vacancies 2022 notification out for Senior Sales Executive Retail Banking Line-of-Business Lead Sub-Saharan Africa Jobs. Apply for Finastra Jobs in Johannesburg. Check Latest Finastra Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Finastra Vacancies at Official Finastra Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.finastra.com.
Finastra Vacancies 2022 Apply for Senior Sales Executive Retail Banking Line-of-Business Lead Sub-Saharan Africa Jobs in Johannesburg
Finastra has released a Senior Sales Executive Retail Banking Line-of-Business Lead Sub-Saharan Africa job notification at www.finastra.com Careers website. Finastra has displayed vacant seats for the post of Senior Sales Executive Retail Banking Line-of-Business Lead Sub-Saharan Africa vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Finastra official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Finastra job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Senior Sales Executive Retail Banking Line-of-Business Lead Sub-Saharan Africa|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Finastra Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary ⇒||R 1,156,313.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||20 Feb 2022|
Finastra Job Description
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the Sales Director for Africa, the Senior Sales Executive for Payments will manage a substantial, high visibility book of business within our Payments Line-of-Business. The ideal candidate will need to plan and prioritize account management and sales activities with a goal of generating new bookings. This position will be the primary Payments hunter for the high to mid-tier Sub-Saharan African banks, increasing the volume and quality of daily exchanges between Finastra and these banks.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Senior Sales Executive: Payments will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- You will manage selling of Finastra retail banking products & solutions – manage and close opportunities with appropriate authorization to achieve or exceed financial targets.
- You will provide forecasting in terms of timely and accurate forecasts in Finastra format that enable short term (sales), medium term (revenue) and long term
- You will build a solid strategy for the Retail Banking business across Africa, identify and develop market opportunities and grow a strong sales pipeline which will ensure annual targets are met.
- You will establish agreed short and long-term account plans for new customers to ensure prospective client’s key requirements are being met thus leading to increased revenue.
- You will initiate and manage the sales cycle to ensure the Finastra standards are adhered to.
- You will take a lead role in advising, preparing and presenting proposals to new prospects to ensure the Finastra standards are followed and to ensure the opportunity is maximized to the full potential.
- You will build long-term relationships with senior bankers in our target segment to ensure they are kept informed of the any new developments within the Finastra products which in turn will assist in the development and growth of the business
- You will assist in the sales cycle in terms of the project definition for third party / consultancy sales to ensure Finastra optimizes every sales opportunity through these partnerships.
- You will complete market research to provide accurate profiles of allocated banks in terms of their existing product/system, key personnel and strategy in terms of future development of their system and competitor products, personnel and activities to ensure key personnel within Finastra are kept informed of our position within the marketplace.
- You will establish and maintain contact with Product Centres and Marketing to gain additional market and product information that will lead to additional sales opportunities Initiate and coordinate management of joint marketing and sales initiatives to ensure there is a consistent delivery & representation of Finastra to the market place.
- You will establish and keep close contact with Pre-sales to ensure that sales opportunities have the appropriate level of sales support resource
- 10 years of demonstrable experience & achievement in field sales representing enterprise software, SaaS or FinTech solutions. Knowledge of Core Banking & Banking verticals required.
- Demonstrated ability to build meaningful relationships and grow book of business through consultative sales methodology.
- Ability to acquire in-depth knowledge of a client’s business, identifying challenges and opportunities as well as how to position solutions to address those needs.
- Proven ability to understand and effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrates deep product and industry knowledge including market trends and competitive intelligence.
- Possess a university degree and at least 10 years of software selling experience
- At least 5 years of selling into financial services industry, such as banks, asset management companies and insurance, is essential
- You will ideally come from blue-chip Tier 1 or 2 system integrators or software solution companies with strong ability to conceptualize
- Build value propositions that deliver a compelling message
- Based in Johannesburg/Gauteng, South Africa
- Self-starter with a go-getter attitude
- Hungry for achievements whilst maintaining good working relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Creative in driving solution selling skills with account management
- A hunter mentality.