Fidelity Services Group Vacancies 2022 notification out for Operations Manager Jobs. Apply for Fidelity Services Group Jobs in Johannesburg. Check Latest Fidelity Services Group Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Fidelity Services Group Vacancies at Official Fidelity Services Group Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.fidelity-services.com.
Fidelity Services Group Vacancies 2022 Apply for Operations Manager Jobs in Johannesburg
Fidelity Services Group has released a Operations Manager job notification at www.fidelity-services.com Careers website. Fidelity Services Group has displayed vacant seats for the post of Operations Manager vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Fidelity Services Group official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Fidelity Services Group job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Operations Manager|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Fidelity Services Group Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary ⇒||R 1,060,900.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||31 January 2022|
Fidelity Services Group Job Description
The above position is vacant in Robertville, reporting to the Area Manager. The overall purpose of this position is to manage several Clients in covering the following key areas, client liaison, HR /IR matters, fleet management, expenses control, Investigations and to ensure the posting of Security officers, that all site security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are met.
- Matric/Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent. PSIRA Grade A registered.
- Valid Driver’s License with own reliable transport is required.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the security industry.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Operational Security Management structure.
- Working knowledge of the Firearm Act and Firearm competency.
- Staff management experience is required.
- Computer literacy with expert knowledge of the complete Microsoft package.
- No criminal record or any pending cases.
- Sound planning, administration, interpersonal communication and client liaison skills are required.
- Strong leadership and organisational skills as well as good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management and its requirements.
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the Client with regard to security services rendered
- Managing allocated areas to ensure that contractual requirements are met as stipulated by the Client
- Ensuring that all Security Officers on site meet the contractual requirements as stipulated by the Client
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the Client regarding the improvement of services
- General management and supervision of security staff to ensure that required performance is met at all times
- Dealing with all required administration matters
- Liaising daily with management on various operational issues
- Liaising daily with Regional Management on various Operational matters.
- Ensuring that all HR related queries are dealt with promptly.
- Formulate disciplinary actions – Strong HR/IR Skills.
- Ensuring the timeous submission of reports to both client and to the Regional Office.
- Submitting relevant weekly / monthly incident and general reports to Management.
- Investigating incidents and reporting on such.
- Pro-active planning on various sites and clients.
- Must have sound knowledge of the ISO 9001:2008 Management System.
Other personality attributes:
- Strong leadership ability
- Analytical, Critical Thinking & Planning skills
- Leadership & Self Development
- Goal Setting & Organisational skills
- Driving & Managing change
- Driven for results
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication direction & skills
- Development of others
- Customer focus
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.