EQ-FIN Bryanston Vacancies 2022 notification out for Office Administrator Jobs. Apply for EQ-FIN Bryanston Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest EQ-FIN Bryanston Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for EQ-FIN Bryanston Vacancies at Official EQ-FIN Bryanston Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.eqfin.co.za.
EQ-FIN Bryanston Vacancies 2022 Apply for Office Administrator Jobs in Pretoria
EQ-FIN Bryanston has released a Office Administrator job notification at www.eqfin.co.za Careers website. EQ-FIN Bryanston has displayed vacant seats for the post of Office Administrator vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the EQ-FIN Bryanston official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original EQ-FIN Bryanston job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Office Administrator|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||EQ-FIN Bryanston Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 14,000.00 Monthly|
|Last Date ⇒||19 Feburary 2022|
EQ-FIN Bryanston Job DescriptionDescription
An innovative medical software and technology company located in Pretoria is looking to employ an organised Office Administrator with 2 years prior experience within a similar role to become part of their team.
• Manage office facilities and ensure a safe and effective working environment in the Hearing Hub.
Minimum education (essential):
• National Senior Certificate
Minimum education (desirable):
• Diploma in Hospitality Management or Office Administration
Minimum applicable experience (years):
• 2 years
Required nature of experience:
• Office Administration
• Procurement of office equipment, consumables
• Supplier liaison
• Facility management
• Hospitality background would be beneficial
• Health and Safety
Skills and Knowledge (essential):
• Computer literate
• Dealing with upset individuals
• Respond to employee problems or complaints
• Own transport would be required.
• All travel for business purposes will be claimed back from the company.
• Working hours: 11:00 – 20:00. Monday-Friday.
• Showing Composure
• Thinking Positively
• Valuing Individuals
• Meeting Timescales
• Checking Things
• Managing Tasks
• Producing Output
• Taking Action
• Examining Information
• Developing Expertise
• Adopting Practical Approaches
• Generating Ideas
• Interacting with People
• Establishing Rapport
• Articulating Information
• Making Decisions
• Embracing Change
• Inviting Feedback
• Understanding People
• Upholding Standards
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS, WEIGHTS AND OBJECTIVES
Office Support 25%
• Order and purchase consumables in line with budget.
• Order stationary as required in line with budget.
• Keep slips and invoices of all purchases and provide it to the Office Manager.
• Receive and manage Hearing Hub office orders and deliveries.
• Assist with the onboarding and off-boarding process in the Hearing Hub.
• Stand-in for Office Manager when absent or on leave.
• Oversee duties of Office Housekeeper
• Ensure that Office Housekeeper’s duties are completed in their absence.
• Ensure that the Hearing Hub is clean and neat at all times.
• Organize cleaning cupboards and closets.
• Ensure that all Company health and safety policies are adhered to (incl Covid policies).
• Report Housekeeping tasks that are not completed or fulfilled.
Team Culture and Function Coordination 25%
• Organize internal staff functions (birthdays, socials and year end functions).
• Organize and purchase staff incentives.
• Ensure new Hearing Hub employees are welcomed.
• Arrange gifts for various occasions as requested by management.
• Ensure that catering and refreshments are provided and set up.
Facility Coordination 30%
• Liaise with the office manager and landlord regarding maintenance.
• Arrange maintenance as required and communicate with Office Manager.
• Be proactive in managing facility and assets.
• Ensure that office assets are maintained.
• Ensure that the office is clean, tidy and hygienic.
• Manage the aesthetics of the office.
• Request and manage access tags and parking bays.
• Correspond with armed response as required.
• Maintain asset register for office furniture and assets in the Hearing Hub.
R 14 000 CTC