Empact Group Vacancies 2022 Available Jobs at Empact Group Career Portal in South Africa- Empact Group Vacancies 2022-2023. Apply Online Empact Group Application form on the www.empactgroup.co.za. HSE Coordinator Job Vacancy in Empact Group. Get new Empact Group Recruitment 2022 with the help of Vacanciesjobs.co.za Employment Careers24/7 News.
Empact Group Vacancies 2022 Apply for Project Manager Jobs in Limpopo
Empact Group has released a Project Manager job notification at www.empactgroup.co.za Careers website. Empact Group has displayed vacant seats for the post of Project Manager vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Empact Group official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Empact Group job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Project Manager|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Empact Group Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Limpopo|
|Salary ⇒||R 7,51,531.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||28 January 2022|
Empact Group Job Description
We are looking for a Facilities Management guru to join our team as a Regional Key Account Manager dedicated to a mining client site in Thabazimbi. Being an innovative, proactive manager with a passion for enhancing customer experience is a pre-requisite for this role. The individual directly manages operational elements and also functions at a strategic level; responsible for ensuring that this Empact-managed Facility solution operates optimally. A master of motivation is required to drive teams across this site with a core focus on client engagement and service delivery. The role requires this individual to be based in Thabazimbi.
- Ensure all functions of the facilities teams performs according to the contract
- Ensure the account complies to all applicable statutory laws.
- Overall performance manager
- Develop and maintain key relationships with key stakeholders within Anglo. Maintain positive client experience that encourages growth in scope.
- Manage customer expectations
- Make sure all account governance meetings take place
- Ensure the account has feedback procedure.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys to identify gaps and improve workplace environment
- Ensuring all QHSE processes and procedures are followed by the team and contractors
- Ensure weekly building inspection is conducted and faults are logged and attended within the set time
- Ensure proper housekeeping is adhered to
- Ensure /Conduct weekly toolbox talks with the team and have minutes of the meetings
- Conduct regular job inspections and observations on the team and contractors
- Ensure all ad-hoc quotes are submitted to the client on time
- Approve all contractor quotes before Purchase Orders are created
- Ensure that there’s no double billing on invoices, invoices to match service reports
- Ensure that cost is not incurred on rework job cards / work orders
- Ensure all subordinates have signed KPIs and performance goals
- Ensure subordinates have development plans in line with their job descriptions.
- Coordinate training in line with staff’s development plans
- Develop a succession plan to ensure key roles and functions are fulfilled
- Schedule and conduct regular performance reviews with subordinates
- Ensure all contracts are in place and up to date
- Conduct monthly meetings with contractors to evaluate performance.
- Ensure contractors are strategically aligned to company objectives.
- Risk register for non-performing / faulty critical equipment to be updated regularly and submitted to the client with costs for approval
- Ensure that the team is familiar with the escalation procedure and all other procedures applicable to the site
- Analise utility bills to identify possible energy and water savings
- Assist with innovation ideas on site
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma
- Facilities Management qualification.
- QHSE qualification / training
- Electrical / Aircon Trade test will be an advantage.
- Valid Driver’s license
- Over 10 years’ experience in Facilities Management
- Must be good in operations, building and maintenance management
- People and performance management skills
- Good Customer relationship management
- Ability to work under stressful environment / situations
- Very Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of the OSH Act
Empact Group Vacancies 2022 Available Jobs at Empact Group Career Portal in South Africa
Empact Group Vacancies 2022-2023 Online:- Vacanciesjobs.co.za is one of the best job opportunity news website in south Afrcia. You should happily visit our Empact Group careers Empact Group vacancies article to search new vacancies in Empact Group. The may types of results according to the new latest jobs for Empact Group careers or Empact Group vacancies are visual on our Vacanciesjobs.co.za site to your reference.
Empact Group HSE Coordinator Vacancies 2022-2023
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||HSE Coordinator|
|Name of Recruitment ⇒||Empact Group Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Sandton|
|Salary ⇒||R216,000.00 Yearly|
For Check Empact Group Vacancies 2022 ⇒ Click Here
At Vacanciesjobs.co.za, all the related results according to Empact Group careers or Empact Group job vacancies come from the most popular or trustworthy employers, potential aspirants can get most of Empact Group careers or Empact Group jobs in a diversity of fields with a highest paying salary and creative dynamic/spirited working environment.
Not only do you easily follow the Empact Group careers or Empact Group vacancies jobs arranged clearly on the site but also you easily update the regularly changing requirements of the employers as well as the trend of the market. Every difficulty will be simplified when you come to Vacanciesjobs.co.za.
Rather, you should be easily get update the market trends along with the regularly changing requirements of all of employers. When you come to Vacanciesjobs.co.za every difficulty will be simplified. All Empact Group careers or Empact Group new vacancies jobs displayed clearly on the Vacanciesjobs.co.za site
Can I find jobs of Empact Group careers or Empact Group vacancies Jobs near me?
To find out whether you have Empact Group Career or Empact Group employment vacancies , you need to find out in advance about Top employers and great work places. Generally, all are contained in the Department job description, however, you can contact the current employer.
Search for Best jobs of Empact Group Careers or Empact Group Vacancies Jobs Near Me Location?
You can type Empact Group Careers or Empact Group job Vacancies and also your location into the South Africa Job search bar on the homepage and below the article also, the system of Vacanciesjobs.co.za will give you the most relevant results. For example, you are in Sandton and you wants to find out Empact Group jobs Careers or Empact Group Vacancies 2022-2023 in this location, then you can type in the Job Search box Empact Group Careers or Empact Group Vacancies in Sandton.
By searching Latest Empact Group Careers24/7 opportunity or Empact Group Vacancies 2022-2023, You will be offered lots of more rather than only Empact Group jobs?
This is right thought ! that Empact Group Careers In addition to searching for Empact Group vacancies, great job opportunity suggestions, and the best job sources, Vacanciesjobs.co.za gives advice to people as well as reviews on choosing a right selection of Government jobs 2022 in South Africa.
Disclaimer:- Vacanciesjobs.co.za website users should take care to ascertain the legitimacy of Empact Group jobs, we are not responsible for any error or inaccuracy in this post. Users should take care especially when any organization (Empact Group) asks for any fees or investments as part of their Company recruitment process. Please do not send your bank details or passport details or other information over email. Always check the validity of recruiters and their positions before sending your information.
Note- Beware of fake Empact Group job offers. Never send money for the purpose of getting a Empact Group job. Vacanciesjobs.co.za do not post Empact Group jobs that require applicants to send money.