Ecowize Vacancies 2022 notification out for Site Manager (Modderfontein) Jobs. Apply for Ecowize Jobs in East Rand. Check Latest Ecowize Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Ecowize Vacancies at Official Ecowize Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.ecowize.co.za.
Ecowize Vacancies 2022 Apply for Site Manager (Modderfontein) Jobs in East Rand
Ecowize has released a Site Manager (Modderfontein) job notification at www.ecowize.co.za Careers website. Ecowize has displayed vacant seats for the post of Site Manager (Modderfontein) vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Ecowize official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Ecowize job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Site Manager (Modderfontein)|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Ecowize Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in East Rand|
|Salary ⇒||R 448,000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||25 Feburary 2022|
Ecowize Job Description
Summary of responsibilities:
- Lead and manage a team to produce a food-safe site, daily.
- Manage and achieve the Budgeted Man-hours and Purchases in their Section.
- Maintain a hygienic and safe working environment with compliance to all statutory safety regulations.
- Manage individual and team performance; coach and develop staff.
- Responsible for all Operational activities in their section, including operational problem solving.
• Maintain Customer relationship; meet Customer expectations and eliminate plant damage & downtime.
• Grade 12.
• Deep Cleaning experience is essential.
• Chemical Stock control experience is essential.
• Have exposure to Industrial Relations.
• High-Quality administrative skills required.
• Be flexible to work at various sites as requested on short notice.
The successful incumbent must have the following skill sets:
• Must be comfortable with the Ecowize culture and values.
• Able to work a strict shift position and willing to work over weekends.
• Experience in the food production industry.
• Must be able to manage the strict flow of operations.
• Ability to work in a dynamic work environment and meet deadlines.
• High work standards, energetic and driven.
• Good communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Customer centric.
Please ensure that you have the minimum job requirements, before applying.
The Company is committed to complying with legislation and to meet its strategic goals regarding to employment equity.
Your privacy is important to us. By submitting your personal information, you agree that this information will be handled in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013).