DLK Group Job Vacancies 2022 notification out for PMO/PMU/PSO Consultant Jobs. Apply for DLK Group Jobs in Cape Town. Check Latest DLK Group Government Jobs in Western Cape. How to Apply for DLK Group Vacancies at Official DLK Group Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.dlkgroup.com.
DLK Group Vacancies 2022 Apply for PMO/PMU/PSO Consultant Jobs in Cape Town
DLK Group has released a PMO/PMU/PSO Consultant job notification at www.dlkgroup.com Careers website. DLK Group has displayed vacant seats for the post of PMO/PMU/PSO Consultant vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the DLK Group official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original DLK Group job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||PMO/PMU/PSO Consultant|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||DLK Group Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary ⇒||R 340,000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||14 Feburary 2022|
DLK Group Job Description
The role of the PMO/PMU/PSO Consultant includes (but is not limited to) the following duties:
- Provides project management office services for the client.
- Duties include: helping set project strategy and goals, developing standards and processes, and advising team members on projects needs and weaknesses.
- Track project progress, identify and manage resources, and implement documentation procedures.
- Planning, organizing, staffing, executing and governing that will maximize productivity and minimize the margin of error.
- Develop the standard methodologies used to execute tasks and projects so that they can be perfected and repeated to reduce
- the propensity for error and enhance productivity throughout the organization.
- Facilitate teams and enable them to do their jobs more effectively by streamlining processes, providing on-the-job training, and overseeing their work to ensure quality and timeliness.
- Report on overall project progress to upper management, providing executors with the granular insight needed for effective organizational decision making.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a relevant role.
- B Degree in Commerce/ Business Management / Engineering, or NQF level 7 in Project Management and P30 or similar Qualification.
- Excellent communication and organization skills