Diebold Nixdorf Vacancies 2022 notification out for Service Support Specialist Jobs. Apply for Diebold Nixdorf Jobs in Cape Town. Check Latest Diebold Nixdorf Government Jobs in Western Cape. How to Apply for Diebold Nixdorf Vacancies at Official Diebold Nixdorf Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.dieboldnixdorf.com.
Diebold Nixdorf Vacancies 2022 Apply for Service Support Specialist Jobs in Cape Town
Diebold Nixdorf has released a Service Support Specialist job notification at www.dieboldnixdorf.com Careers website. Diebold Nixdorf has displayed vacant seats for the post of Service Support Specialist vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Diebold Nixdorf official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Diebold Nixdorf job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Service Support Specialist|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Diebold Nixdorf Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary ⇒||R 192,877.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||28 Feb 2022|
Diebold Nixdorf Job Description
Position OverviewProvides technical support to DN Services, Service Partners and Customers, based on expert knowledge of DN-serviced products and solutions. Performs problem management in the DN Incident & Problem Management process. Identifies, analyzes, addresses and resolves technical problems and manages technical escalations. Develops, implements and delivers (via various channels) technical trainings and knowledge artifacts in regard to products, solutions as well as field service processes and standard operational procedures. Initiates, manages or supports customer, fleet and product performance improvement projects and initiatives.Key Responsibilities
- Provides technical Support for an assigned technician group, customers or small set of products / services
- Identifies and troubleshoots complex technical problems (e.g. related to mechanical, mechatronic, electronic, SW configuration and integrational issues) – also in co-operation with other DN Support functions (e.g. M&S, SW PS).
- Works on assigned cases and task queues by following the proper case management protocols, prioritizing urgent requests, updating and escalating cases in alignment with supervisor.
- Analyzes technical issues and configuration topics, calling in and evaluating defective materials, trace and log files and determining reproduction steps and performing root cause analyses.
- Provides technical trainings, on-site-support and manages product-related technical escalations.
- Supports the integration of product- and solution specific information (e.g. service bulletins, FCO, Train-the-Trainer input) into standard services practices.
- Supports localization of services-relevant content.
- Regularly supports improvement projects.
- BA/BS degree and 2-4 years’ relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possesses skilled knowledge level of technical troubleshooting approaches, tools and techniques and the ability to anticipate, recognize and resolve technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems.
- Handles calls and inquiries related to product features, applications and compatibility standards.
- Analyzes code, logs and current systems as part of routine and/or advanced troubleshooting. Works with vendor-specific / application-specific diagnostic guides, tools and utilities.
- Discovers, analyzes and resolves identified issues and problems.
- Records and reports technical problems, detailing solution steps, processes and outcomes.