Deloitte Vacancies 2022 notification out for Consulting – Customer and Marketing – Digital Customer – Salesforce – Senior Manager Jobs. Apply for Deloitte Jobs in Sandton. Check Latest Deloitte Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Deloitte Vacancies at Official Deloitte Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.deloitte.com.
Deloitte Vacancies 2022 Apply for Consulting – Customer and Marketing – Digital Customer – Salesforce – Senior Manager Jobs in Sandton
Deloitte has released a Consulting – Customer and Marketing – Digital Customer – Salesforce – Senior Manager job notification at www.deloitte.com Careers website. Deloitte has displayed vacant seats for the post of Consulting – Customer and Marketing – Digital Customer – Salesforce – Senior Manager vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Deloitte official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Deloitte job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Consulting – Customer and Marketing – Digital Customer – Salesforce – Senior Manager|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Deloitte Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Sandton|
|Salary ⇒||R 1,011,919.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||28 January 2022|
Deloitte Job Description
Explore where your Salesforce career can take you
Help tackle hard problems with your creative firepower, industry perspective, Salesforce experience and artful engineering.
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 264,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
About the Division
Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help lead in the markets where our client’s compete.
Businesses are transforming in many ways: M&A, digital, introduction of new technologies, organisational restructuring, new leaders, and regulatory changes. New and practical insights, driven by data and analytics, are required to drive organisational and people-related business transformation.
Are you a game changer? Do you believe in adding advantage at every level in everything you do? You may be one of us. Deloitte Consulting is growing, with a focus on developing our already powerful teams across our Portfolio of Offerings. We are looking for smart, accountable, innovative professionals with technical expertise and deep industry experience insights.
About our Salesforce offering:
We support our clients in re-imagining how they connect and engage with their customers by helping implement technologies that enhance their digital customer and employee experiences. Our teams work in Deloitte studios, on-site client locations, and delivery centers, supporting a number of technology platforms including Salesforce and CPQ. Our goal? To help transform their businesses through simplified market strategies, sales processes, and operating models that truly churn out results. Our work spans sectors and industries, from human capital to life sciences, industrial products to consumer business, and financial services to media and telecommunications. We’re also helping to transform government with Salesforce through our Digital Government practice.
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the “creative digital consultancy” real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
- Digital Experience | builds engaging Omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
- Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
- Digital Mix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
Key Competencies required / Talent Standards Capabilities:
Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities
• Living our Purpose – Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
• Influence – Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
• Performance drive – Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
• Strategic direction – Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
• Talent development – Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
• Delivery Excellence – Ability to plan and execute a project to deliver a superior client experience
• Knows the Business and Sector – Ability to comprehend how the client’s business works and keep up-to-date on industry/sector trends and leading practices
• Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving – Ability to identify and solve problems objectively using analysis, experience and judgment
• Financial Acumen – Ability to incorporate financial information when evaluating business opportunities and making recommendations
• Executive Presence – Ability to develop relationships, establish credibility with and instill confidence in clients
• Global Mindset – Ability to leverage cross-geography insights and practitioners to enhance client service delivery
• Business-Technology Acumen – Ability to articulate how technology enables and differentiates the business and communicate this effectively to clients
Required experience and qualifications
- Ten+ years of consulting and / or CRM implementation experience
- Four full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in 2 of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, App Cloud
- Experience managing at least four large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions
- Experience carrying a business development quota and leading business development pursuits end-to-end
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Expertise in an industry vertical (i.e. Financial Services, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Technology, Retail, Media, etc.)
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
*Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.