Decision Vacancies 2022 notification out for Delivery Manager Jobs. Apply for Decision Jobs in South Africa. Check Latest Decision Government Jobs in South Africa. How to Apply for Decision Vacancies at Official Decision Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.decisioninc.com.
Decision Vacancies 2022 Apply for Delivery Manager Jobs in South Africa
Decision has released a Delivery Manager job notification at www.decisioninc.com Careers website. Decision has displayed vacant seats for the post of Delivery Manager vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Decision official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Decision job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Delivery Manager|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Decision Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in South Africa|
|Salary ⇒||R 494,851.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||12 Feburary 2022|
Decision Job Description
As a Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of the development, project leadership, quality, and timely delivery of projects. As a Delivery Manager, you will work closely across various verticals such as the client partner team, sales and marketing, and customer relations.
Your job will also include understanding clients’ needs and effectively defining, developing, and implementing solutions, through delivery teams. You will also be required to ensure delivery processes are efficient and cost effective.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
Enabling the DIA division’s client development:
- Managing strategic client relationships.
- Ensuring that the best of Decision Inc. is brought to clients.
- Developing strategies to grow the client base.
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities within the client base.
- Engaging with clients during the pre-sale phase to introduce them to new technologies and delivery frameworks.
- Acting as the lead during client demonstrations on data and analytics solutions.
- Writing and presenting client proposals.
- Tracking and reporting back on business development activity to ensure effective execution and opportunity conversion in line with the business development strategy.
- Developing and building a sales pipeline for the division in line with company targets.
Leading the DIA division’s excellence in clients:
- Overseeing the delivery of important client projects and ensuring quality of client service by:
- Using project management methodologies and techniques to develop project plans to effectively manage project resources and costs.
- Taking responsibility for deploying functional solutions and testing, to ensure the quality and integrity of client systems that will be fit for purpose.
- Acting as a central reference and information source, by providing guidance and assistance in the delivery of complex business-intelligence implementations
- Ensuring that clients are equipped with user training and training documentation and by ensuring capacity building within clients.
- Leveraging project management practices to deliver projects on time and within budget.
Securing new projects based on the following software platforms:
Promoting the delivery capabilities of the business which include technologies such as:
- Cloud Platforms
- Microsoft Azure
- Visualisation Technologies
- Qlik Sense
- Power BI
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Data & Integration Platforms
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Microsoft Synapse Analytics
- Microsoft Data Factory
- Microsoft Azure SQL
- Analytics Platforms
Building relationships with the DIA division’s business consultants and analysts:
- Developing and supporting the career plans for direct reports.
- Providing leadership and guidance to consulting teams in the execution of their duties.
- Ensuring the necessary skills development and certifications of team members.
- Establishing a meritocratic performance management culture and measuring individual team members’ KPIs against defined scorecards.
Who Do You Need to Be?
- Relevant Degree
- 5 – 8 Years’ experience in a management role
- Experience within consulting service environment
- Solid technical background in data analytics
- Strong problem-solving skills and good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong leadership capabilities with the expertise to deal with C-Suite level executives and stakeholders
- Ability to explain technical concepts to business people in a language they understand, and business requirements to technical people
- Ability to successfully manage and strong relationships with a team and clients
- Effective planning and organisational skills
- Passionate and ambitious to deliver on the company’s strategic plan