Corteva Vacancies 2022 notification out for Procurement Buyer Jobs. Apply for Corteva Jobs in Centurion. Check Latest Corteva Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Corteva Vacancies at Official Corteva Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.corteva.co.za.
Corteva Vacancies 2022 Apply for Procurement Buyer Jobs in Centurion
Corteva has released a Procurement Buyer job notification at www.corteva.co.za Careers website. Corteva has displayed vacant seats for the post of Procurement Buyer vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Corteva official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Corteva job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Procurement Buyer|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Corteva Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Centurion|
|Salary ⇒||R 239,376.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||30 Jan 2022|
Corteva Job Description
GROWING WHAT MATTERS STARTS WITH YOU
Corteva Agriscience™, the world’s first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
We’re hiring for Procurement Buyer!
Learn how you can be our voice in the conversation about the future of agriculture.
As Procurement Buyer you will be responsible for supporting Corteva Procurement with administrative support, contract management and supplier management activities related to Procurement services. You will also manage smaller buying categories. Reports to the Procurement Executive Africa, Middle East.
- Develop, implement and execute a system to maintain records of assets (Fleet), within the company
- Fleet functions to include:
- Record keeping of assets we own, lease, and those sold
- manual receipts of e-tags, fuel cards, vehicles
- license disk renewals
- Distribution of Natis Documents
- Management of maintenance quotes
- Management of tracker de-installation and installation
- Self-Insurance border letter drafting
- Management of AAA invoicing
- Traffic fine management, moving fines over to driver’s names
- Maintenance of driver contact details and distribution lists
- Prepare and manage tender processes for direct, indirect materials and logistics services
- Drive for results, evaluate business and look for opportunities for improvement
- Problem-solving skills to deliver innovative and competitively-advantaged solutions
- Drafting of non-disclosure agreements and other contracts required to protect our relationships with our suppliers, in support of the Buyer
- Management and negotiation of smaller buying categories within Procurement, with guidance from Senior Buyers
- All other administrative tasks relating to Procurement
- Centurion, South Africa
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
- Matric Certificate
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within Procurement or in an administrative function
- Fluent (speech and writing) in English.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world’s growing need for food
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
Growing What Matters Starts With You… What We Can Offer To Help You Grow?
- Opportunity to be part of a global industry leader working to discover solutions to the most pressing agricultural challenges of our time
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
- Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility