Core Group Vacancies 2022 notification out for Supply Chain Manager Jobs. Apply for Core Group Jobs in Sandton. Check Latest Core Group Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Core Group Vacancies at Official Core Group Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.core.co.za.
Core Group Vacancies 2022 Apply for Supply Chain Manager Jobs in Sandton
Core Group has released a Supply Chain Manager job notification at www.core.co.za Careers website. Core Group has displayed vacant seats for the post of Supply Chain Manager vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Core Group official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Core Group job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Supply Chain Manager|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Core Group Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Sandton|
|Salary ⇒||R 1,055,275.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||10 Feb 2022|
Core Group Job DescriptionDescription
Core Group represents some of the world’s premier professional and consumer technology brands in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Core Group is the sole distributor for Apple in Sub-Saharan Africa and has represented the brand in South Africa since 1995. We are also the distributors for other major brands like Fitbit, DJI and Nintendo. Our responsibilities are all encompassing and include supply chain management, marketing management, channel management, enterprise sales and media relations. The territory of operations comprises Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
The Supply chain Manager for Core Group is a pivotal player in the logistics planning process. You will identify problems as they develop and create strategies by analyzing information and processes and present their findings.
The voice of the Supply Chain Manager impacts all aspects of the Supply Chain process. You should be a strong communicator who loves to collaborate with others.
Supply chain management requires an understanding of accounting, legal documents, and to build lasting relationships as you increase efficiency and focus on optimization.
The Supply Chain Manager coordinates, organises, and oversees all activities involved in the identification, acquisition, production, and distribution of the company’s’ goods.Requirements
- Minimun Supply Chain/Logistics Degree
- 10+ years relevant experience of which at least 5 in a management position
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Day-to Day management of overall supply chain operations through multiple transport streams & Incoterms, from Procure to Pay through multiple routes to market
- Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
- Evaluate and report on KPIs
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records
- Train and guide employees
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
- Resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, losses incurred)
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Develop and implement security guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to maximise supply chain efficiencies
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine optimal supply chain requirements
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
- Strong knowledge of processes, trade requirements and observances with regards to imports and exports in Africa
- Imports and exports to and from key markets, including: South Africa, SADC, Nigeria, EU and Asia
- Inventory Master Listing, Maintenance and Administration
- Compilation and submission of authorised PO’s
- Customs Clearance and processing including tariff classification and costing approval
- Shipment Landed Cost Tracking action, monitoring and receiving of goods purchased
- Submission of documentary support for supplier and vendor payment
- Product costing and pricing, from landed cost to recommended retail price (RRP) related to total cost of ownership
- Analysis and reporting to senior management across all supply chain and inventory related matters
- Key Client and Custom Built product quotations
- Monitoring and ensuring all compliance matters are
- Customs and SARS liaison with regards to supply activities
- Risk management
- Submission of levies and reporting to all required legislative bodies, ie NRCS, ICASA etc
- Reverses logistics for redundant and faulty product as required
Effectively handling detailed information and being consistently attentive to details.
Systematically organising activities and setting time frames, setting priorities.
Being able to successfully establish contact with others.
Complying with generally accepted standards in activities related to the position.
Maintaining an overview of the situation, and taking some distance in order to create an overview.
Being able to handle stress.Work Level Senior ManagementJob Type PermanentSalary Market RelatedEE Position NoLocation Sandton