Clearstate Vacancies 2022 notification out for Director Economist Corporate Network Jobs. Apply for Clearstate Jobs in Johannesburg. Check Latest Clearstate Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Clearstate Vacancies at Official Clearstate Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.clearstate.com.
Clearstate Vacancies 2022 Apply for Director Economist Corporate Network Jobs in Johannesburg
Clearstate has released a Director Economist Corporate Network job notification at www.clearstate.com Careers website. Clearstate has displayed vacant seats for the post of Director Economist Corporate Network vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Clearstate Pte. Ltd official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Clearstate job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Director Economist Corporate Network|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Clearstate Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary ⇒||R 322,788.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||15 Feburary 2022|
Clearstate Job Description
As the research and analysis division of The Economist Group, The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) helps leaders prepare for opportunity, empowering them to act with confidence when making strategic decisions. The EIU is the global standard in providing quality, actionable intelligence to the public and private sector, assessing issues that impact the marketplace for over two hundred countries.
The Economist Intelligence Corporate Network (EICN) is the briefing and networking service of The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU). Through our members-only C-suite forums we help international firms understand the political, economic and business environments of the high-growth markets where they operate.
The EICN service is delivered in several, main ways:
- Through a programme of meetings that create the opportunity to hear from outside experts and peers
- Through private briefings (presentations) delivered to clients at their management and strategy meetings
- Through summary reports and data (covering key economies and business issues)
The Director of The Economist Intelligence Corporate Network in Johannesburg, South Africa will be responsible for leading and building the networks in the region and will deliver a full suite of editorial services to members including advisory briefings, webinars, meetings, analysis and data.
The right candidate will have the confidence and capability to engage senior executives; posses excellent analytical capabilities and the ability to convey compelling analysis persuasively; and the skills to moderate highly interactive discussions and meetings. This position will participate in the senior content team in Africa.
How you will contribute:
- Lead and be a thought leader for EICN in South Africa/Sub Saharan Africa, sustaining and developing strong client relationships
- Deliver services that meet the editorial standards of The Economist brand
- Create and deliver the EICN programme and services in Johannesburg to a high quality, working closely with peers and colleagues
- Deliver to members insightful regular briefings which help them make better decisions for their businesses, and otherwise engage members when needs arise
- At EICN meetings, in addition to sourcing outstanding speakers, to facilitate discussions that are highly stimulating, challenging and participative
- Work closely with the business development team to retain existing members and attract new members, and develop value-added customised services for members
- As part of the senior content team in Africa, to deliver meetings and presentations in other locations
- Ensure that costs are managed in line with budget
Experience, skills and professional attributes
The ideal skills for this role are:
Apply for this job onlineSubmit an employee referral
- Degree in business, economics or international studies (post-graduate desirable)
- Experience leading and advising senior executives
- Thorough and wide-ranging knowledge of South African business, politics and economics
- Can understand and uphold the values of The Economist Group
- An understanding of The Economist Intelligence Corporate Network offering and EIU products
- A keen grasp of commercial perspectives and outstanding editorial and analytical judgment
- Exceptional communications and writing skills and an ability to facilitate stimulating discussions
- An authoritative and lively public speaking skill, with excellent people management skills
- Enjoys and is effective at networking with very senior executives
Share on your newsfeed